• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Moderators: Good or Bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

connoraugustine

Academy Player
I just wanted to see your opinions on moderators on this site as well as other sites. I'm researching online forums and would like to hear some feedback. Do you believe that some important information could possibly be lost due to moderators? How does it make you feel knowing that if you say the wrong thing you could possibly be banned? Let me know, thanks!

I just wanted to see your opinions on moderators on this site as well as other sites. I'm researching online forums and would like to hear some feedback. Do you believe that some important information could possibly be lost due to moderators? How does it make you feel knowing that if you say the wrong thing you could possibly be banned? Let me know, thanks!

You wouldn't happen to support the French rugby team, would you? ;)

I'm starting to sense a rebellion on here...

For the record, I think the moderators on this forum are very fair and show good restraint.

I'm starting to sense a rebellion on here...

For the record, I think the moderators on this forum are very fair and show good restraint.

Me too and this thread is wrong, plain wrong!

Cant see the point in this thread. Its a crap attempt at a wind up

It's "legit" I think, poster is from Western Washington University, the email and IP address checks out. Kind of bizarre though, the wording could have been a heck of a lot less awkward and the timing is pretty crap after the last week or so which makes it seem bogus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts