Modern Warefare 3

Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Will be officially announced in a couple of weeks.

Fanbois and the Easily impressed need to put your nappies non now before you wet yourself. The rest of us will rent it and save 35 quid.

Don't know whether I'll get this
Didn't bother getting Black Ops, but quite enjoyed 2 (and I think Modern Warfare is one of the FPS' on a console) - will wait to see what the story's like before deciding (I didn't like how in 2 it moved away from real-world-esque stuff to have that joint-op-force thing going on

Enjoyed Black Ops, but dunno if Im going in for this one.

Black Ops was more of the same. I am so happy my brother and me always buy games together. He will buy this one haha

Hopefully in this Captain Price will die... FOR GOOD

I hate how he is in every single CoD game! You would think that the numerous developers believe that there are copy rights on human names!
And he always looks the same, with the walrus mustache and either a beret or flimsy safari hat

What makes it worse is that when somone tells you that YOU are in charge of the mission, you always have to follow Price (except for the one when you play as him of course)

Moving away from Price, the storyline will determine whether or not I buy this game, or wait to get it second hand. I hate games with short campaigns and are clearly going to have a sequel

Woah woah woah...woah.....woah.....
Captain Price is amazine.
Capt%20Price.jpg

www.findmakarov.com

Love the series, hated Black Ops single campaign but I only bought it for online and after MANY months of patches it's finally great to play online.

Will deffo get the new installment as long as Treyarch have nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
It's been out for a little while now, loads of Black Ops and MW2 players been sending it around. Looks pretty cool though and I'd guess MW3 would have Makarov on the agenda

Ah, just searched it now, its nothing to do with MW3 but something along the lines of a short film :eek:

Got to say, I have enjoyed the BF games more than COD (for online)
Their single players are pretty short/not great but online is immense - Medal of Honour is one of the best onlines I've ever played (gutted I traded it in when I started to lose interest in online because i miss it now)

So have Infinity Ward hired a new team or has the dispute been resolved?

personally I'll be getting battlefield 3 instead of the next cod game.

infinity ward are getting help from raven and sledgehammer on this game. I think the court case between the 2 ex founder of infinity ward and acitivision is still ongoing.

Then surely MW3 is still centre of a legal dispute?

The latest news on the court case is that the infilety ward co-founders win or get sOmerigyr then they could make MW4 but cod belongs to activativison so they can do what they like I belive

On iPhone sorry for spelling

Certainly be interesting to see what happens when Bungie tell Activision where to go and how to get there: The deal they've got means that Bungie have full intellectual properties of any ***le they develop. Effectively this means the developer has more power then the publisher.

Even more interesting B7 are put onto MW3! :lol:

Latest posts