• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition

I’d bet a lot of $$, that this game will blow away everything like COD4 MW did

It will be better than COD4, it will dominate everything that GOW and Killzone tried to do

If there was 1 FPS you could own to MP purposes, this is it

If the world was being taken over by aliens, they would stop to play this game, then retreat to their planet with a few stolen copies

I know the game is going to be good, but blow that..... night vision goggles.... you get a pair of military issue NIGHT VISION GOGGLES with the game! That is freaking AWESOME!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jul 15 2009, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I know the game is going to be good, but blow that..... night vision goggles.... you get a pair of military issue NIGHT VISION GOGGLES with the game! That is freaking AWESOME![/b]

Not in this country you won't. Pretty sure they are illegal for civilian use. Surely that'd be impossible though. They sell for thousands.

SURELY THEY ARENT REAL NIGHT VISION GOGGLES
I dont believe it - they cost the military enough, let alone to dish out for a cheeky $40.00 with a video game

I call authentication BS

i can buy night vision goggles from toys are us
like i can buy a pistol
they are not real when they are TOYS

it would be cool if there was a level in the game, where u neeeded to don the gogles to see whats going on in the TV
like 3D glasses

Guys, guys, guys. Imagine the possibilities with these. You could go scare the holy crap out of kids, Sam Fisher style!

Anything to suck extra pingas out of us. Unless they have an in game use I'll just stick to getting the game itself cos thats all that matters.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Radman @ Jul 15 2009, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Anything to suck extra pingas out of us. Unless they have an in game use I'll just stick to getting the game itself cos thats all that matters.[/b]

I have enough "collectors set" junk in my house from years and years of clever marketing. I'm buying the basic game, I guess I'll miss out on this "investment" opportunity.

I would have prefered a Hand Grenade that lets out a loud realistic boom a few seconds after pulling the pin. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Radman @ Jul 15 2009, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I would have prefered a Hand Grenade that lets out a loud realistic boom a few seconds after pulling the pin. :p[/b]

I'd of preferred them to announce a full length Modern Warfare movie, animated to a slightly higher level than the games cut-scenes. The game is great and the story potential is much better than any modern "war" movies. I'd pay to see it.

Have you seen Black Hawk Down, awesome movie that reminds me heaps of Modern Warfare. May well have been the inspiration for the game itself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Radman @ Jul 15 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Have you seen Black Hawk Down, awesome movie that reminds me heaps of Modern Warfare. May well have been the inspiration for the game itself.[/b]

No, haven't seen it. I probably should have a look. Still a Modern Warfare animated movie (with that almost photo-realistic animation) wouldn't interest ya? I reckon it's a matter of time really.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Jul 15 2009, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Radman @ Jul 15 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have you seen Black Hawk Down, awesome movie that reminds me heaps of Modern Warfare. May well have been the inspiration for the game itself.[/b]

No, haven't seen it. I probably should have a look. Still a Modern Warfare animated movie (with that almost photo-realistic animation) wouldn't interest ya? I reckon it's a matter of time really.
[/b][/quote]
Here's the trailer

Latest posts