• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Modern warfare 4 teaser trailer released.

Howzy

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Newcastle RU
might be old news but just browsing the web for curiosity about the new call of duty game and came across the MW4 teaser trailer at the following link: http://www.oxm.co.uk/51707/modern-w...finity-ward-publishes-image-of-captain-price/

also found some more information on which looks like it shows the first couple of missions through discription. it includes some of the weapons which will be used within the game and also playable characters and probably most importantly the plot. the website in question is on the this link >>>>>>>>>> http://codfanfic.wikia.com/wiki/Modern_Warfare_4 take a look. :eek:

Interesting - as much as I don't like the cookie cutter nature of CoD games I do quite enjoy the MW series (only got round to playing MW3 at the end of last year, but enjoyed it - can't be doing with CODBLOPS though).

I'm very much a Battlefield guy (much prefer the multiplayer on it) but will probably checkout MW4 just for the single player at some point.

MW3 was the most fun game I have played in the last couple of years. Really enjoyed the OTT nature of it. Looking forward to playing it

well tbh i never enjoyed the black ops franchised of cod.

also the first link website says that the video could of been faked although you know what treyarch are like with teaser trailers. and the reliabality of the second website link is very high as it comes from the official MW wiki page. so it can only be changed by official admins and not just anyone like wikipedia.

The fact Battlefield 4 has released info means there's a strong chance this is real. The B3 and MW3 games came out very close together didn't they

i use to play the battelfield shizz when it first game out the first games like Battlefield:1942, Battlefield: road to rome when i was like 10 it was pretty descent. although medal of honour was always the one to watch with its ww2 award winning games then when they went futuristic and the sales just died so tells you summit about which era to produce games.

Not sure that's true
Battlefield 3 sold over 3million copies on day 1 whereas Battlefield 1942 (their most successful non-modern shooter) has sold a little over 4million in 11years.
BF3 was massively successful.

Dunno what to make of Battlefield 3 ... for me sometimes feel the multiplayer maps go on for to long. But in general I do like it when I occasionally play. Still prefer COD online.

Not sure that's true
Battlefield 3 sold over 3million copies on day 1 whereas Battlefield 1942 (their most successful non-modern shooter) has sold a little over 4million in 11years.
BF3 was massively successful.

you forget battlefield 1942 was a computer based game so it wasn't available on any other platform where as the other battlefields are available on ps3 Xbox PC and even Wii so you can see the different in markets.

Dunno what to make of Battlefield 3 ... for me sometimes feel the multiplayer maps go on for to long. But in general I do like it when I occasionally play. Still prefer COD online.

i like the fact how on battlefield you can destroy a building with a tank whereas on cod the only environmental damaged is via cars blowing up and barrels. its abit like red faction guerrilla where you could destroy everything no building within the game couldn't be knocked down.

I never liked Battlefeild online. Maybe thats because I sucked at it. Preferred MW3 online but to me Halo 4 is the king of online play at the moment.

the cod online is simple and easy to play maps are fairly medium range with the exception of maps like shipment (on cod 4) where they where smaller. whereas on battlefield the maps are all fairly big as they have to accommodate the vehicles which are within the map e.g planes

I've heard rummors that the next COD isn't going to be Modren Warfare 4, supposedly its going to be called MW:Ghost. One reason is because of Call of Duty 4: Modren Warfare is already out and just moving the 4 might confuse some less game savvy people.

the cod online is simple and easy to play maps are fairly medium range with the exception of maps like shipment (on cod 4) where they where smaller. whereas on battlefield the maps are all fairly big as they have to accommodate the vehicles which are within the map e.g planes
Agree with that.
I absolutely loved the multiplayer on MW/MW2, but after picking up BF: Bad Company2, then Medal of Honour, then BF3, I'm hooked on that style now.

While they're obviously similar games the multiplayers are very different, and that's a good thing as it offers a bit of choice within the same genre.

I've heard rummors that the next COD isn't going to be Modren Warfare 4, supposedly its going to be called MW:Ghost. One reason is because of Call of Duty 4: Modren Warfare is already out and just moving the 4 might confuse some less game savvy people.

Yer I've herd that too it's on the first link I think if it's not i shall find that website for the benefit of others

I have to say I find the story lines quite compelling . Price IMO is one of the best game characters ever.

John marsten from red dead redemption just pipping him IMO

Price has been in cod 1 cod 2 cod4 mw2 mw3 and is due for another appearance in mw4. He i actually based on a really captain in the SAS but has had his voice and name changed for obvious reasons

Latest posts