• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MOLOKODRINKER Créations

Hi guys,

Would it be possbile for one of you to update the Sharks Home & away kit for 2008 Super 14? Also the mini kits?

Would really appreciate it. I've tried but seem to really battle.

Thanks for all your comments. ;)

Congratulations, it's very nice.
[/b]

Yes, but I am arrogant and childish. ;)

Mais c'est pas grave, j'essaye de me soigner. :D

thaaaaanks man the kits are very cool thank! :bravo: :bravo: well i gonna play right now
bye man

Hi guys,

Would it be possbile for one of you to update the Sharks Home & away kit for 2008 Super 14? Also the mini kits?

Hi guys,

I'd really appreciate any kits for Magners League teams or the Italian ones.

Thanks, your French ones are awesome. especially Clermont.

I have made Overmach Parma, Petrarca Padova, Benetton Treviso Away, Viadana, plus i made Newport Dragons Home. Ospreys and Cardiff you can get from Crstt's threads and i think Ulster, Edinburgh and Glasgow you will find in Edinburgh Gunner's threads.

I did Munster home (moloko did the away?) and Leinster has been done too. They should all be around somewhjer in the kit threads for me, crstt, moloko, Uli85 and edinburgh gunner. Calvasano and Treviso kits are in EVOL's 06 kit thread.

Could someone please upload Wasps home and away kits please i've kept searching but can't find a link.

Thanks

Tom

Latest posts