* Rugby League Player of the Year -
* NH Young Player of the Year - Leigh Halfpenny
* SH Young Player of the Year -Heinrich Brussow
* International team of the year -
* NH Club/Provincial team of the year - Ospreys
* SH Club/Provincial team of the year - Griquas
* Match of the year - Irish and British Lions vs Golden Lions
* Coach of the year - Declan Kidney
* Worst Jersey of the Year - England normal Jersey for first half of the year.
* Try of the year -Tommy Bowe try vs Wales ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9p6pJJiUVQ )

Funny. I don't think I'll see an Ospreys fan voting for us, but we've got Munster fans doing so!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DuncTheDoodle @ Nov 29 2009, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Funny. I don't think I'll see an Ospreys fan voting for us, but we've got Munster fans doing so![/b]

They had to be nominated. Tommy Bowe plays for them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Nov 29 2009, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DuncTheDoodle @ Nov 29 2009, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Funny. I don't think I'll see an Ospreys fan voting for us, but we've got Munster fans doing so![/b]

[/b][/quote]
If you've watched the Ospreys lately, Bowe doesn't just play for them, but is them. He's the only one who ever turns up to play.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DuncTheDoodle @ Nov 29 2009, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Nov 29 2009, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DuncTheDoodle @ Nov 29 2009, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
If you've watched the Ospreys lately, Bowe doesn't just play for them, but is them. He's the only one who ever turns up to play.
[/b][/quote]

HA, I was actually gonna put Tommy down as the Team of the Year but suspected that it would be a bit much. Clearly not though.

Latest posts