Montauban v Munster

A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>
Montauaban.png
Munster.png

Montauban v Munster
</div>

So Munster may have secured qualification thanks to their bp win last Friday but even they would prefer to be at Thomond Park for the quarter finals so work still to do for the reigning champions.

They should be able to secure the win which should be enough but as the Leicester match 2 years ago proved when there's nothing really on the line it's always a good time to take on Munster and a Montauban win isn't out of the question, especially as their second string side pushed them so close at Thomond, they may be quite confident ahead of Saturday's game.

That said I don't expect Munster to be complacent this weekend, they've been caught out once too many times already this season that I can't see it happening again.

Munster name the same match 22 as last week so it's looking like the same staring team. We'll find out about midday tomorrow. More interested to see what kind of Mountabon team we're facing though.

Montauban: 15. Laharrague, 14. Figueiredo, 13. Viard, 12. Paku, 11. Delasau, 10. Lespinas, 9. Audy, 1. Balan, 2. Mach, 3. Adams, 4. Rolland, 5. Murray, 6. Caballero, 7. Diarra, 8. Clarkin.

Replacements: 16. Shvelidze, 17. Florea, 18. Frost, 19. Ghezal, 20. Avramovic, 21. Fortassan, 22. Mitu

Thanks for the link, I just heard the story from a friend. Hopefully it will be televised tomorrow? At least you can Sky+ the Sale match now Speedy ;)

Yeh, that is one positive. :p
I suppose the Munster match will be played tomorrow or if not in the week.
It'd be a farce to play it any closer to the 6Ns...

Need to learn to read: "The Heineken Cup Pool One match between Montauban and Munster has been put back 24 hours after high winds forced the cancellation of Saturday's showdown."

:rolleyes: Tomorrow it is!

match is now set for 14:00 tomorrow local time. Same time as the Leinster match, so good rescheduling there ERC

10-6 to Munster at half time, try coming from O'Leary.

Going to plan for Munster and a home quarter final guaranteed at the moment.

yeah certainly sounds impressive, looking forward to the highlights to see how they played.

Home to the Ospreys at the moment, they'd take that

O'Connell got man of the match but it could have gone to O'Leary who was exceelent for nearly the entire match, scoring a try and setting up another (maybe 2) beautifully.

Earls limped off, hopefully just a mild twisted ankle but he looked in pain.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Jan 25 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
O'Connell got man of the match but it could have gone to O'Leary who was exceelent for nearly the entire match, scoring a try and setting up another (maybe 2) beautifully.

Earls limped off, hopefully just a mild twisted ankle but he looked in pain.[/b]

not looking good for his 6 Nations prospects, he's been sent for an MRI tomorrow but it's feared he's torn knee ligaments.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 25 2009, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Jan 25 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Earls limped off, hopefully just a mild twisted ankle but he looked in pain.[/b]

not looking good for his 6 Nations prospects, he's been sent for an MRI tomorrow but it's feared he's torn knee ligaments.
[/b][/quote]

Is there any chance that you could turn the censor thing for the cursing off?

f***!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Jan 25 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 25 2009, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Jan 25 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Is there any chance that you could turn the censor thing for the cursing off?

f***!
[/b][/quote]

nah it's there so people can still browse the forum at work but yeah I get the sentiment.

Munster are moving through the gears again after a bit of a blip. They're the team to beat in both the Magners League and Heineken Cup. I could easily see them doing the double.

Latest posts