• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

more screenshots

Which begs the wuestion, what the hell is the ball doing anywhere near a number 8's foot?

Especially Corry?

RUG06xbxSCRN_129.jpg

and in one of the pics it looks like the welsh 1st five is running on to the ball from what looks like a 3 man maul, not a ruck coz they are standing, and no1 is on the ground. Has hb fixed the standing still 1st five or am i just seeing things?? is it a set play from a ruck maybe??but its looking like the latter!!! Hears hoping

Look at the pic 10 down and 1 in from the left!!

Originally posted by nui1stxv@Jan 21 2006, 10:50 PM
and in one of the pics it looks like the welsh 1st five is running on to the ball from what looks like a 3 man maul, not a ruck coz they are standing, and no1 is on the ground. Has hb fixed the standing still 1st five or am i just seeing things?? is it a set play from a ruck maybe??but its looking like the latter!!! Hears hoping

Look at the pic 10 down and 1 in from the left!!
yeah it could be a set play move

OR

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
One neat addition that’s been added is the “run onto the ball†move. When you’re about to pass the ball to a back, (L1/R1) push up on the analog stick and the receiver will make his run before catching the ball. This is great if you have a big center who has “crash ball†as a speciality, especially after working hard to get field position and using this to bust over the line. Now the bad news with that move, is that for some strange reason, you can only do it in second half????? Why??? Surely that’s a bug that was missed and needs fixing.[/b]

^^^ that from locks review...i like the sound of this feature...you can control who runs onto the ball

sounds like an awesum feature. Can just imagine giving Maa Nonu a short flat pass with him running strait on to it!!
<
wonder if when you push up on the analog if they straiten up and run strait or just start running on to it???? Just making want this game so bad. Ordered Rugby Challenge 2006 from Australia coz they fet it next thursday, and i just needed to get it. Tho from the sounds and looks of it, its a little jump up from WCR. But ill reserve my judgement for it, when i get it
<

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Jan 21 2006, 11:45 PM
Which begs the wuestion, what the hell is the ball doing anywhere near a number 8's foot?

Especially Corry?

RUG06xbxSCRN_129.jpg
lol, i know what your getting at... but maybe the user pressed the 'punt' button
<

Graphics are looking really sharp.

Also, did somone forget to tell them Jason Robinson has retired from international rugby?

RUG06xbxSCRN_133.jpg

<
<

i am loving these new emoticons

WTF - what the
WTF - why the

I have seen about 50 screenshots

About 2 of them are actual playable camera pics

WTF - do EA keep on dollying up the close-ups (replay) shots

I wanna see some proper shots, that 95% of the game is viewed upon

As for this World League - i wont hold my breath yet.........these unlockables, are always the lure......when we bite, its fake, plenty of hooks, and cut mouths....****** little fish we are

<

again these emoticans are sick - as - man
<

yea i think im really working myself up for this game. hpefully it lives up to expectations!! but i spose ill neva really be satisfied wit rugby games. maybe for a week or so, but thats it. I get my rc2006 on friday!!keep me goin till rugby 06 cums!!

<

Originally posted by ak47@Jan 23 2006, 12:22 PM
<
<

i am loving these new emoticons

WTF - what the
WTF - why the

I have seen about 50 screenshots

About 2 of them are actual playable camera pics

WTF - do EA keep on dollying up the close-ups (replay) shots

I wanna see some proper shots, that 95% of the game is viewed upon

As for this World League - i wont hold my breath yet.........these unlockables, are always the lure......when we bite, its fake, plenty of hooks, and cut mouths....****** little fish we are

<

again these emoticans are sick - as - man
<
Go to Locks review bud i think think this year we might be pleasantly suprised. I am not getting over excited but I reckon it will be good. 2005 without all the issues which is not a bad thing!!

There's a ground there with JR tackling what appears to be Shane Williams... what is the stadium? It isn't the Cardiff Arms Park is it, maybe an unlockable.

BTW the stand has 19-- on it.

I'm pretty sure that "19xx" ground has been lifted straight from FIFA as they have a number of generic "small-team" grounds, if you know what I mean.

Latest posts