• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Morgan Freeman seriously injured in car accident!

I really hope he ends up okay, he's been one of my favorite actors since the first time I saw The Shawshank Redemption.

I hope he's ok, a serious injury at that age would probably persist for the rest of his life. I hope this is not the case, I really wanna see him play Madiba. Filming starts early next year.

Hope he gets well soon.

Yay! I can't wait for that movie to come out, it's about time we had something to reference rugby to other than "Alive!".

So i hear Bernie Mac passed away... :eek: for me it was pretty shocking... loved his show.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (candybum @ Aug 27 2008, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So i hear Bernie Mac passed away... :eek: for me it was pretty shocking... loved his show.[/b]

Yeah that took me by surprise too, he was a funny man in the few movies I saw him in.

A bit late now, but Freeman only broke his elbow and arm so it shouldn't interfere with his upcoming role.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Aug 27 2008, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
A bit late now, but Freeman only broke his elbow and arm so it shouldn't interfere with his upcoming role.[/b]

It also ruined his marriage, when his wife found out that friend of hers was sitting in the car when the accident occured. Freeman had to admit he was cheating on her. So I think the elbow might be the least of his problems right now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Aug 29 2008, 05:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Aug 27 2008, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A bit late now, but Freeman only broke his elbow and arm so it shouldn't interfere with his upcoming role.[/b]

It also ruined his marriage, when his wife found out that friend of hers was sitting in the car when the accident occured. Freeman had to admit he was cheating on her. So I think the elbow might be the least of his problems right now.
[/b][/quote]

Solution? Threesome.

The thing that temporarily fixes all your problems in a short amount of time, for a short amount of time.

Latest posts