• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Morning People

Parmos

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Good Morning,

i'm from Middlesbrough

just joined up thought i'd give it a whirl always been interested in rugby i played as a kid then girls and beer got in the way :D i still follow it and been to a few games etc

main reason is that my 8yr old lad has joined up a local club last August so he's in his 1st season and its good to see him out and about on a sunday morning working his little legs off.

cheers

Welcome to the forum Parmos

Do you like seeing the young man running about because it means he's got less energy for being a nuisance later on? Be honest, we don't judge here...

And, of course, it's never too late to start yourself :)

Welcome to the forum Parmos

Do you like seeing the young man running about because it means he's got less energy for being a nuisance later on? Be honest, we don't judge here...

And, of course, it's never too late to start yourself :)

Thanks for the reply

Haha yes it does the take the edge of the lad but seems to get more ratty as he's tired lol

Well did fancy having a go this year as I'm rolling around 17st train powerlifting/strongman style so thought it might do me good but when we had our Boxing Day lads v dads my groin went bang and I'm still really suffering with it.

Still can even jog across the road when the lights are changing haha

Welcome Parmos. Enjoy your time here. We are a bunch of misfits, but we love the game :D

Nice to see you on here Parmos. Hope your lad doesn't play 10, as that means if he's any good,playing in the North East, he'll end up in the South of France (after several years of injuries), but at least he'll be the poster boy. (I'm not bitter at all!).
Ignore the hard of thinking who occasionally visit, and just listen to the 'slightly more normal' people, and we're all happy offer advice etc for the little 'uns progress :)

Well did fancy having a go this year as I'm rolling around 17st train powerlifting/strongman style so thought it might do me good but when we had our Boxing Day lads v dads my groin went bang and I'm still really suffering with it.

Still can even jog across the road when the lights are changing haha

Well that sounds pretty painful :mellow: Just remember, none of the drivers want to go to jail for running you over, you're king of that road, honest...

Nice to see you on here Parmos. Hope your lad doesn't play 10, as that means if he's any good,playing in the North East, he'll end up in the South of France (after several years of injuries), but at least he'll be the poster boy. (I'm not bitter at all!).

You can't call Toby Flood a poster boy now...

Latest posts