• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mortlock To Miss Super 14 Season

<div class='quotemain'>
He quite possibly could, but then again he might not. Don't lay down your bets too early my friend.
[/b]
Don't expect Fushi to give any kind of praise to a non ACT player, so don't bother...
[/b][/quote]

********... you're still upset because I don't like Drew Mitchell...

Timana Tahu was a really good league player but there's no indication that'll transform over to union...

How many really successful league converts have we had?

Walker was great then threw it all away...

Tuqiri is barely half the player he was only a few years ago...

Rogers had a tantrum because he wasn't good enough for the starting XV...

And one-dimensional Sailor got busted for coke...

So excuse me for not being too optimistic about Tahu and the money the NSWRU have wasted on another league signing, and the pre-conceived notion that he deserves to play for Australia because of the money that has been spent on him...

Ryan Cross has been doing well but as I said before he's played plenty of it in his past and there seemed to be a genuine interest in it for him... most of these other guys are more concerned at which code pays the most...

George Smith has turned down captaining the Brumbies in Mortlock's absence.

I would assume that Al Campbell would take over the captaincy considering he was captain this year when Mortlock was injured, and before he was injured.

So have the previous two, plus this third reconstruction all be done on the same shoulder?

So have the previous two, plus this third reconstruction all be done on the same shoulder? [/b]
The first two were on the same shoulder, and I fairly sure its the same case this time around.

Latest posts