• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

most annoying fan

D

danny

Is anyone in the same prediament as me? I have a fellow Gloucester fan who sits behind me and is starting to ruin the enjoyment of every match I watch. He sits there with his two mates who keep asking him what every refereeing decision is for. The truth is he never has a clue but takes ages loudly explaining what he thinks happened and how he would have done things differently when he was playing for some shitty local Gloucester club.It has got to the point where Ive started shouting out what each decision is for just to shut him up. What should I do, I dont want to move as I have a great seat and but he shouts out "truck and trailer" every time the opposition does a maul or line out drive. Advice please

When I was at Twickenham for England vs Wales, we had three idiots from Ipswich who spent more time gazing at the Football scores on their mobile phones and cheering whenever Ipswich Town scored than they did the match.

This bemused the load of Welsh fans directly behind us who were a joy to talk to. Didn't help when my fellow East Anglians kept sneering at the Welsh but luckily the Welsh crew could tell the difference between the idiots who got tickets from corporate entertainment and real fans like me and my friend.

As for you Danny...can you transfer your season ticket to the Shed? If not, support Bristol, far better club with far less Farmers.

Hey, all my tickets have been corporate ones!
I haven't bought a ticket for myself in years!

Hey, all my tickets have been corporate ones!
I haven't bought a ticket for myself in years!
[/b]

You get tickets through the shop you worked at? Nooo! Don't tar yourself with the "Corporate" brush, just say theyr'e a "benefit of working in retail!"

Ahh, sweet!
Ok, hey i get free tickets for all Wales internationals thanks to the rugby shop i work at. Well, you know they say that it's just a "benefit of working in retail." ;)

Like that yeah?

coming from melbourne.... the dumbest rugby union city in the world

the percentage of wallabies fans who actually know their stuff is quite small.

then you have the crowd at the game which is made up of ex-pat kiwis living over here who believe any decision against the all blacks is a bad one.

then the rest of the crowd consists of people who were given tickets by their company and have no interest or no knowledge in the game. several times i've heard "i don't get this game anyway" "what happens now?" "i'm not here for the game" "i just like it when they lift people up" "was that a goal?" hearing this makes my blood boil

Unfortunatley some fans you just can't deal with, and some are just too far away too sort out.

The worst by far is sarries with their bloody drums. All match it's bang, bang, bang. Awful to sit through....

I dunno, we had drums at the sarries game - only atmosphere Glasgow have ever had.

you see, shite teams like saracens need drums cause they dont have people! ;)

There was a group of english guys behind us at croker on saturday, most of whom were good to talk to and saw the funny side of my 'Allez les blues' chants and humming La Marseillaise, but the one guy at the end kept making arogant, and sometimes racist remarks about the 2 teams.

**note: I realise this is not a fair reflection of most real England fans, whom I have had good experiences with before and look forward to welcoming to Murrayfield on the 8th of march**

Oh stop whinging. If Northampton fans had their way, we'd all be forced to sit there in silence. I bet they complain that the Club have a tannoy system for an announcer to say what the score is or whatever. Liking tradition is all good and well but sometimes you can take it a wee bit too far! :p

The drums are awesome at Saracens, because we like to have fun y'know :p

And anyway? Shite? Moderately mediocre I think you'll find is a more accurate description thank you very much!

And anyway? Shite? Moderately mediocre I think you'll find is a more accurate description thank you very much! [/b]

Until they lose twice to the Ospreys...then they'll be "shite".

Fat chance muscles! Saracens will make the Neath New Zealand XV blush with envy when we beat them, twice!

by the way, i must get myself one of these next time i'm in new zealand

1283sml.jpg

Dont like alot of Leicester fans, mainly the middle aged ones to be honest. When i get a ticket, its usually a squeeze in seat in the next stand, and its gone on sale cuz someone cant fill it that day. I end up sitting next to some pompous turd who drinks Guinness, badly, and asks me at least 5 times if im sure im spose to be sitting there, not happy with the actual proof of my used ticket. Not only that, but he argues against EVERY ref decision against the Tigers, even if is was a blatant penalty, acting as if he's the 'cool dad'. There is one guy in particular that i'm thinking of and i've memorized his season ticket seat, making sure if im ever placed near him, i shan't accept.

by the way, i must get myself one of these next time i'm in new zealand

1283sml.jpg
[/b]

*sharp intake of breath* is that a cow-bell?! I wouldn't take that to Franklins Gardens, you'll get shouted at!

Fat chance muscles! Saracens will make the Neath New Zealand XV blush with envy when we beat them, twice! [/b]

Hey! Neath Swansea New Zealand XV, thank you very much. At least have the courtesy to get it right!

Ahh, sweet!
Ok, hey i get free tickets for all Wales internationals thanks to the rugby shop i work at. Well, you know they say that it's just a "benefit of working in retail." ;)

Like that yeah?
[/b]
Which one do you work in RC?

<div class='quotemain'> by the way, i must get myself one of these next time i'm in new zealand

1283sml.jpg
[/b]

*sharp intake of breath* is that a cow-bell?! I wouldn't take that to Franklins Gardens, you'll get shouted at!
[/b][/quote]

I wouldn't recommend taking it to Vicarage road either. It'll get nicked. :bleh!:

You get arseholes wherever you stand/sit. I don't really have many bona-fide knobheads who stand near me, but you do get people who talk rubbish, even if they are pretty harmless.

Latest posts