• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Most imbarassing song/artist you love?

• Thread starter Incredible Schalk
  • Start date
I

Incredible Schalk

I have to say i still have a soft spot for S club, also i have been caught singing Avril Lavigne -Girlfriend a few times :lol:

Anyone as bad as me?

I just saw Leona's take on 'Over The Rainbow' from the X Factor, and I can't get over how fantastic her voice is. ^_^
And that's just a recent one. <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Nov 9 2008, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My worst is probably Meat Loaf.[/b]

Meat Loaf isn't all that embarrassing, is it? I usually sing along with any song that was on the first Spice Girls and Britney Spears albums, pretty embarrassing if you think no one's listening when in fact there's someone present XD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Nov 11 2008, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Nov 9 2008, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My worst is probably Meat Loaf.[/b]

Meat Loaf isn't all that embarrassing, is it? I usually sing along with any song that was on the first Spice Girls and Britney Spears albums, pretty embarrassing if you think no one's listening when in fact there's someone present XD
[/b][/quote]

Meat Laof is kind of embaressing....everyone's caught singing the Britney and Spice Girls one time or another though.

no way is meatloaf embarassing. legendary group, great strong vocals by both singers. guitars. great band.

for me, i like chris issak, but not just baby did a bad bad thing, and wicked games, i like a fair few of his songs, even the girly ones.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambãd5 @ Nov 12 2008, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
no way is meatloaf embarassing. legendary group, great strong vocals by both singers. guitars. great band.

for me, i like chris issak, but not just baby did a bad bad thing, and wicked games, i like a fair few of his songs, even the girly ones.[/b]

When Chris Isaak makes videos like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXmlJQN5Pm8 , I would be showing it to everyone I know. Great video and an alright song, well I'm not embarrassed to say I like it.

For me though, an embarrassing example would possibly be Enya. Not many 21 year old guys I know would say they listen to Enya every now and again...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Not at all, Id describe Daniel as Cliff with b*llocks.[/b]

Using that analogy, Marilyn Manson must be a vagina with b*llocks. :D

Latest posts