BEST EVER!
stfu.jpg

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc+Jul 10 2006, 02:27 AM-->
Originally posted by Quintes@Jul 9 2006, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Jul 9 2006, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jul 9 2006, 10:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Jul 9 2006, 09:52 AM
you must be really stupid not to mention richard pryor..who opened up the door for a whole heap of black comedians and also white comedians

yet another poorly designed trf thread just like that shite music artist one...

richard pryor,eddie murphy and bill cosby

1. Most of us aren't black and therefore:

2. We don't know who the f*** Richard Pryor IS.

We don't know who Richard Pryor is because he is black? The reason we don't really know him is because he is aimed at the American market. I think that most Americans wouldn't know who Jethro is.

I find St H's comment insulting enough to warrant a neg rep.

You don't need to be black to know who Richard Pryor is, in fact you don't need to be black to get rap music or anything associated with mostly black culture. It's a bit of a one-eyed view that....
That's what I was thinking. [/b]
shame st hellens..if you didnt know who richard pryor was you wouldnt know eddie murphy,you wouldnt know most of the people that came from snl too..who heavily influenced american pop culture who in turn influenced the world over through televison,movie and live stage

shame on you..yes you do deserve a neg rep..

Considering putting the voting on these on hold til the TRFies are over and down with

What do you guys think

Wouldn't hurt - they're tending to get lost at the moment... deserves more attention.

Spike Milligan... even if it was just for his books about his days in World War II.

With the TRFies having ended by this time next week, just thought I would bump these topics, so if there are some comedians that arent on the list, that you want on the list then please put them down...

Latest posts