Move aside Emos...

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Juggernaut, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Guest

:blink:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/inside...6207488553.html

[​IMG]

never seize to amaze me the kids nowdays...

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. BLR

BLR Guest

It's because we give kids too much say, the sooner they realise they don't matter until they can vote, the better. :)

13 year olds should be doing backbreaking chores instead of getting $50 a week pocket money. (I used to get $5 a week and my folks are loaded)

4. candybum

candybum Guest

$50 bucks a week? FarQ them! I didn't get any! i had to wait for kids at school to ask if i wanted a bite of their sandwich or a chip or two and that was my lunch! kids are so spoiled these days. Stupid anti-smacking laws. It just gave them power.

5. InsaneAsylum

InsaneAsylum Guest

yeah i never got pocket money as a kid. had to either beg or work, and if i did get pocket money, it would be in the vicinity of $5 rather than $50

i see these kids all the time, they look ****. boys in skin tight jeans and vests also looks ****.

get a f***ing clue

6. fcukernaut

fcukernaut Guest

f***ing hobags is all I really have to say on the issue. That and they're I'm too cool to look directly at the camera and their hypocritical stance of "I don't want to conform to one sect of society and instead conform to another.

7. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Guest

mate, back in the days as a student in Fiji, you'd be lucky if you even get a dollar.

50c and you'd be the coolest kid during recess...

8. Caledfwlch

Caledfwlch Guest

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

9. $50 a week?! i got $10 if i was lucky.

I wish all these kids would f*** off and find there own personality instead of having to jump on something. <_<

10. yuck. scene kids make me sick.

11. Caledfwlch

Caledfwlch Guest

All you buggers arguing about hardships... Reminds me of the Four Yorkshire Men skit by Monty Python.

12. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

ah! I hate all those douchebag dudes wearing girl jeans...especially the chubby ones, which seem mainly comprise the whole genre. Not only is it a bit gross to see a chubby lad in super-tight tappered black jeans but then they look all sad. I just want to punch them. Seriously, are there any anti-smaking laws regarding chubby emo ********?

13. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Or an extra lump of taro on your birthday.

14. SmokeyMonkey

SmokeyMonkey Guest

Meh, this aint new in Cardiff, it's just basically emo+chav, which I like to (brilliantly) call "Chemo" :eek:

15. RC

RC Guest

Yeah, it's certainly not new in Cardiff, but they're not Chavs that's for sure.

16. nick_w

nick_w Guest

haven't seen these around yet, but as you say, certainly not chavs as these lot call themselves "scene kids", chav tends to be a derogatory term which someone we would see as chav would probably not like and promptly attempt to beat us with a white lightning bottle.

None the less, these lot look just as ridiculous.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!