• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Moved: Leinster v Glasgow

superrprop

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Tonight you will all see history in the making when Jack McGrath makes his starting debut for leinster. Watch and learn.

First half: Full of errors, lack of penetration, poor handling, no direction

Second half: Fast, accurate, sharp, strong and ruthless

The first half was bad considering we had so much possession. We made so many mistakes and the backs found it hard against the fast up rushing Glasgow blitz defence. The second half was much better. Madigan was much more composed. Our backrow really put us on the front foot. I though Heaslip had another great game. He ran some great lines, offloaded well and was brilliant at the breakdown. He has turned into a real turnover expert. Jennings also had a great game. Ryan started off poorly but got into the match well. I thought Our second row worked well. Toner was good in the lineout and carried more powerfully than usual. McLaughlin had a very good game aswell and he could become a very competent lock. Mcfadden had a great game, he kicked well from the hand and at goal, he ran good lines and was strong in the contact. He also lead well and he has built so much confidence. The bench once again made a great contribution. Ruddock came on and showed some great power, McKinley added some threat to the backs and Kearney Jnr really shredded Glasgow's defence to peaces while he was on. Unfortunatly for Boss he had a very poor game and was quite awful in the first half. He works better as a impact sub in my opinion. Also Glasgow were very poor and had no attacking threat what so ever.

Latest posts