• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munch

Rice crispy treats are my favorite things to eat. I could live off them (and if that means slowly becoming a monster, while rotting teeth start appearing along with a heart attack at 25) then so be it! I will have lived a great life! :D
rice_krispies_treat.jpg

How about you post some gingergenius?!

I LURRRRVEEEE....

• smoked salmon/trout (all seafood for that matter)
  • avocado
  • sushi
  • chicken and bacon ranch subway with carrot, lettuce, tomato, cheese and extra olive
  • mixed kebab with extra cheese and bbq or garlic sauce
  • caesar salad with bacon...throwing in some chicken to make it a chicken caesar salad is always good
  • A bloody good piece of red meat...T-Bone...slowly cooked New York Cut...Scotch Fillet....COOKED BLUE!

Updates will follow..

Should have made this thread "What would you make your last meal" Mine:

Breakfast - Bacon, eggs, toast, some sausages and baked beans, with a fresh glass of Tropica peach.

Lunch - KFC Double Crunch, as well as some nuggets

Supper - A Fillet steak, medium rare, with a sideplate of calamari, and some crunchy chips.

Desert - Malva pudding, along with Rice crispy treats, and some fudge.

made this topic on a break at work then the phone rang, melon! anyway, this is what gets my juices flowing:

Cooked Breakfast:

Full English (fried eggs, sausages, baked beans, mushrooms, hash browns and of course bacon)
Haddock & poached egg
Porridge
Boiled Egg & Soldiers

Sweet Snacks

Toast with PB & Jam/ nutella/ marmite/ honey. Can't be beaten.
Croissants
Brioche
Pain au chocolat
Danish pastry
scones
donuts
any other sweet bready cakes

Savoury Snacks

Any form of salami/ charcuterie.
Cured ham (ie. parma ham).
Falafel.
Biltong, Beef Jerky and Harðfiskur (Icelandic dried fish)
Sausage roll
Any pies/ pasties.

Things with bread

Chicken/ Lamb doner/shish kebab. With plenty of garlic & chili sauce and a bit of rabbit food.
BIG burgers like from GBK or the Angus burger.
Ham and cheese toastie.
Cheese on toast with Lea & Perrins.
Fajitas.
Pickled herring & ryebread.
Panini.
BLT

Cooked Meals

Far too many; I'll just list a few.

Sunday Roast, has to be had every Sunday: Beef/ Lamb/ Chicken/ Pork/ Goose/ Duck/ Pheasant/ Pigeon/ Ham with any mix of brussels sprouts, parsnips, potatoes, sweede, carrots, colchannon, broccoli etc.

Curry. I love Chicken Tikka Masala with the peshwari naan, pilau rice and poppadums.

Steak and chips. With barbeque sauce. Steak has to only be cooked on the outside, the inside should be raw.
Any winter pie; chicken & tarragon; venison; rabbit
VEAL. possibly my favourite meat.
Rice and peas with jerk chicken.
Lambchops.
Rack of ham.
Any other meat (from whatever animal, i'll eat anything).
Thai curry.
Tagine.
Moroccan pigeon pastilla (a pastry parcel filled with pigeon, spices and pinenuts, topped with icing sugar).
Lancashire hotpot.
Omlette

Sushi, tempura and Japanese food.

Pizza. I love fast food pizzas; and I also love the smoky flat ones you get in Italy.

Chinese. Seaweed, spare ribs, fried noodles, sweet & sour, prawn toast, chili beef, smoked chicken, char sui dumplings... the list goes on. I'm in heaven in Chinatown.

Fish & Chips.
Sole, Skate, seabass, trout, salmon, kippers, sardines, fried whitebait etc.
Grilled squid, octopus, MUSSELS, scallops, cockles and all sorts of shellfish (though I'm not too keen on oysters).

Pasta. Carbonara, bolognese, siciliana, pesto, lasagna

Pudding

Along the lines of: sticky toffee pudding, rice pudding... basically anything hot, rich and sweet.
Pancakes.

Drink

In summer, lager, a cold guinness, some form of fruit juice (but not a smoothie, I hate them), or a cocktail of some sort if i'm on a boozy holiday.

In winter, any local bitter will do nicely. I like the limited edition halloween and yule ales with extra spices they do too. Scotch or Irish whisky to wash down the meal.

BANGING.

Oh god:

Breakfast.

Not a huge breakfast eater, but boiled egg (runny centre) and soldiers is nice.
Full english breakfast minus tomato and mushroom.
Half a greapfruit with sugar and a glacie cherry lol.
Green grapes (seedless), lots of greek style yougart (or homemade is even better) with enough brown sugar.

Lunch (dinner for me)

Cawl.
Fajitas.
A nice selection of cured meats (salami etc), cheeses, some chicken wings, stuffing (just a load of random finger foods).

Dinner (supper for me)

Fillet steak (med-rare, needs to still be quite rare on the inside), chunky southern fried chips, red wine or port gravy.
Propper Christmas dinner (Goose with roast pots, parsnips, carrots, sprouts and the best bit, homemade sausage meat and sage stuffing).
A good Chinese takeaway (crispy beef from the Kam Sing in Aberystwyth, no other Chinese takeaway comes close).
Rack of BBQ ribs with chunky chips, creamy coleslaw and corn on the cob.

Puddings

Toffee Pavalova
Lemon Mirangue with cream (unwhipped)
Hot chockolate fudge cake with cream.
Hot Toffee cake, again with cream.
Apple crumble with custard.

Random thing.

Butter icing by the bowl full.

Brecky;
- Full English (sausage, bacon, scrambled egg, hash brown, beans, toast, black/white pud OJ & a brew)
- Corn Flakes (no sugar)

Lunch;
- Bacon Butty
- Boiled ham butty
- Subway meatball maronara

Dinner;

- Full roast (Beef, Pork, Lamb or Chicken) with all the trimmings
- Medium serloin steak
- Gammon Steak w/ fried egg and pineapple
- Dominoes pepperoni passion
- Boiled/Steamed Sea Bass in housin sauce

Drinks (soft) ;

- Coke
- Water
- Tea w/ Milk & 1 (sweetener)

Drinks (Alcohol);
- Guinness (winter)
- Gaymers/Bulmers (summer)
- Real Ale (e.g. Hook Norton breweries) (winter)
- JD & Coke
- Single malt scotch

Steak can't be beaten if we're being honest.

It needs to be pink with a blue cheese and peppercorn sauce for me.

I forgot, of course, TEA!. Proper builder's tea, none of this poncy stuff that smells funny.

I take it you mean English breakfast tea then?

I love the stuff, people can **** off putting loads of milk and sugar in it though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Jan 20 2009, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I take it you mean English breakfast tea then?

I love the stuff, people can **** off putting loads of milk and sugar in it though.[/b]

Black with one sugar is how i have it NO MILK it ruins it. :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jan 19 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Toast with PB & Jam/ nutella/ marmite/ honey. Can't be beaten.[/b]

Is that all on one sandwich? It sounds like the best tasting sandwich ever. **** i need to try this. :eek:

when im at work i duck out and almost always get a kebab. chicken with hot chilli, lamb or fallaffal with garlic youghurt. yum. breakfasts include eggs bennadict, or strait fried bacon and eggs. when im at home for dinner i usually eat really healthy because of the amount of crap that i eat elsewhere.

also got a breadmaker for Christmas and been loving that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Jan 20 2009, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jan 19 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Toast with PB & Jam/ nutella/ marmite/ honey. Can't be beaten.[/b]

Is that all on one sandwich? It sounds like the best tasting sandwich ever. **** i need to try this. :eek:
[/b][/quote]

course not! though PB & honey goes well. PB & nutella can get a little sickly.

Brownies, paprika bread with pumpkin seeds, Spanish tortilla made by my dad, subs with grated tomato rubbed into the bread, chicken, cheese and grilled red bell peppers, cupcakes, soup on a cold day, cheesecake, ice cream (preferably Ben & Jerry's, since almost ALL their flavours have little extras that make it so good and fattening) when watching some stupid film, cheese, plain old fashioned lasagna and bread with warm milk. I also love dunking oreo's in milk, but they're hard to find in Belgium (as in, I'll have to visit a petrol station and pay way too much for four cookies) so I don't eat that too much.

And I wonder why every year I resolve to lose weight XD

Sea Urchin (spelling?) we call them kina and they're beautiful
Abalone also known as Paua here in New Zealand whip it up with cream and it's unstoppable also makes you go to the crapper heaps
Pipi don't know what they're in English little shellfish
Crayfish or crabs they're both nice as
Oh hell I love seafood :)

Latest posts