• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster new alternate kit (white)

I can do it, but i want to make other kits first, like Guinness Premiership. Then French teams, Magners League, Italian and Spanish/Romanian etc.

Then some international kits. This will be for a 'MUPdate' that i will intend to release (new 09 kits, minikits if i have time) etc

I can do it, but i want to make other kits first, like Guinness Premiership. Then French teams, Magners League, Italian and Spanish/Romanian etc.

Then some international kits. This will be for a 'MUPdate' that i will intend to release (new 09 kits, minikits if i have time) etc
[/b]
Great news, any approximate idea for that update you're announcing?

As regards the Munster white alternate, the template looks the same as the one in the blue kit, so if someone keeps that template maybe it would just be a matter of changing colours

I have no idea when the update, and i specify it will be a 'kit update' but new kits are coming out now and i have made some of them, but really need some photos of them in action, to make sure they are fairly accurate with logos and such.

But i have done Sale H/A, Bristol H, Bath H/A, Worcester H, Northampton A.. still need to do Newcastle (when a pic is available), Saracens and whoever else needs a kit. That won't be Gloucester or London Irish as they are the same until the end of next season.

Not sure what Harlequins, Leicester or Wasps are doing, as their kits are all 2007-08. I think Quins might stick with the 07-08.

Obviously i can release kits as and when i can, but it'd be better to update clubs as a modpack, rather than each seperate one.

Toulon will be released soon but not by me. It is not my kit. You can get rugbygob from my site, EARSC (when the bandwidth is ok) and it tells you all of the locations for the graphics.

Latest posts