• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster to play Austrailia

Good Makes everyone happy, the fans, the bank account of Munster, the coaches who can test substitute players. Hope we see more of that in France soon. Toulouse would be a match for some pretty good international teams me says

It may not be as big an occasion as the New Zealand match, but it will still be an awesome experience.

Still can be a cracker and a good welcome home to Jim Williams :bravo:

But like touring sides benefit so much too.
Just on All Blacks game .... alot of players that night (Rokocoko included) were given their toughest test of tour in that game.
Like I know it wasn't strongest side from either team that night bt intensity was test level pace.
And in old days these type of game's were the norm and hopefully we'll see a reurn of it.

Well, it's a midweek distraction and something for their Kids to do.

Australia may enjoy it also...

Coming in the middle of the November internationals, this will give a few of Munster's younger players (i.e. their four players under 30 years old) a good opportunity to showcase their talents. Hopefully there'll be a full house for the fixture.

I can't wait to see Dale's face come November. Anything less than a 25 point victory Oz would be an embarassment surely?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Mar 16 2010, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Coming in the middle of the November internationals, this will give a few of Munster's younger players (i.e. their four players under 30 years old) a good opportunity to showcase their talents. Hopefully there'll be a full house for the fixture.[/b]
You can guarantee a full house and Munster (as against the All Blacks) will show they have decent depth and I'd fancy our chances :p

Latest posts