• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster v Glasgow

• Thread starter lineens weegie army
  • Start date
L

lineens weegie army

25 minutes gone - 14-0 to the visitors.

Things are looking up for Scottish rugby now - I know Munster are preparing for a HC final, but to go 2 tries up against Munster away is still a tremendous achievment.

Now hold on in there guys! (or go for the bonus and a share of 3rd place! :D)

Faaaarkin hell!

What were they thinking for Glasgow's last try?!?!?!?! Touchjudge gets is wrong on the obstruction, and then the TMO gets it wrong on the touchdown.

And on Foley's try, I don't think I've ever seen anyone go round the back of the touchjudge to score on the wing.

Bizarre.

Worrying thing for Munster is that they're not gelling.

Faaaarkin hell!

What were they thinking for Glasgow's last try?!?!?!?! Touchjudge gets is wrong on the obstruction, and then the TMO gets it wrong on the touchdown.

And on Foley's try, I don't think I've ever seen anyone go round the back of the touchjudge to score on the wing.

Bizarre.

Worrying thing for Munster is that they're not gelling.
[/b]

Suspect Mr Jones was just repaying Thom for the try he (or rather his touch judge) wrongly disallowed in the reverse fixture at Firhill. Afterall, you know what they say - these decisions will average out over the course of a season. Jones has made atleast 3 dodgy calls against us this season. (I hear Thom was also in touch?)

Any highlights BTW?

Let's just hope that Munster are holding themselves back for the Heineken Cup Final for the sake of the Celtic Nations.

Things are looking up for Scottish rugby now - [/b]

To be honest mate before the 6 nations both sides were winning matches as well and doing well in the HC. Although its nice to see the Scottish sides winning they are playing second string sides and when it comes to the internationals im sure we will play the same old lateral attack- weak defense that plagues our mediocre side.

I hung around afterwards and worryingly ROG and Mafi both left on crutches. That decision to award Glasgow's 3rd "try" was probably the worst i have ever seen. How they missed the obstruction is baffling, and how the TMO didn't notice that he dropped it over the line was incredible (and I'm fairly sure his heel was in touch as well). What was Tipoki sin binned for???

Thew Glasgow supporters were good though, as were the ****** dutch crowd that came over.

based on his last two Musgrave Park performances James Jones = Worst Referee in the ML

Axel Foley = legend and will be missed.

I hung around afterwards and worryingly ROG and Mafi both left on crutches. That decision to award Glasgow's 3rd "try" was probably the worst i have ever seen. How they missed the obstruction is baffling, and how the TMO didn't notice that he dropped it over the line was incredible (and I'm fairly sure his heel was in touch as well). What was Tipoki sin binned for???

Thew Glasgow supporters were good though, as were the ****** dutch crowd that came over.

based on his last two Musgrave Park performances James Jones = Worst Referee in the ML

Axel Foley = legend and will be missed. [/b]

Im sure most Glasgow fans would have agreed with you there until a few weeks ago (when Changleng and Wilkinson both upped their claims!)

did many Glasgow supporters make it over? I know a few were planning on going over and spending the week in Ireland - really wish I had joined them now! :(

And did you see how Moray Low was looking post-match?

He walked past us in a temporary cast anyway, but I was at the Munster dressing room in the Dolphin end. Actually regretting not going to the warriors dressing room in the end as the players were giving away their gear, I saw a guy that got thrown brand new boots!

Glasgow seemed to have more people this time, but were not as vocal as last years match. I remember one particular woman who was shouting "analysis" at the top of her voice throughout all last years match. :lol:

I hung around afterwards and worryingly ROG and Mafi both left on crutches.

Axel Foley = legend and will be missed. [/b]

I guessed ROG was brought off for rest, but that's a worry. Mafi looked like a ligament problem in the ankle.

Foley is forever.

Latest posts