• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster v Leinster, Good Friday, Thomond Park

• Thread starter snoopy snoopy dog dog
  • Start date
Absolutey Robbed, dunno how to justify that. I'll make something up later.

Close game in the end, Well done to Leinster, 1st time in 15 years at Thomond Park correct?

12 but even still only Munster's second defeat at Thomond since the place has reopened so I'll take that.

I know both sides were without key players but from our point of view to go to Thomond and get a win is an outstanding result. The pack was immense, what the hell else is there to say about Heaslip. Just hope the set peice can perform as well next Friday.

Best moment of the match though was O'Gara missing the ball completely, priceless.

The players had obviously been down the pub beforehand,
They shouldn't have allowed them to open on a Friday! :p

well it was only in Limerick that you could get a pint, our pub was only serving food and non alcoholic drinks.

This is how habits form... 2 losses for Munster in 2 weeks at Thomond park...

Best moment of the match though was O'Gara missing the ball completely, priceless.

Oh damn and blast, why do I always miss the best bits...

don't worry it should be on youtube within a few days. I'll keep an eye out.

I don't understand it, Munster have a good back-line but never look dangerous or exciting in attack, well at least nothing compared to how Leinster looked.

I think a lot of that is down to the Leinster defence, even when they broke the line Leinster still were able to scramble something back. Granted the wrong option was taken at times especially from De Villiers in the first half break, gave the ball far too early giving Leinster that extra bit of time they needed. On another day the passes will stick, there were too many handling errors from Munster. If Earls is fit and comes in for Mafi that should make a fair difference as well. Mafi looked below par for me.

I wish Stan Wright were Irish. Sure he'll never do anything with cooke islands. he should apply for citizenship.
Great win for Leinster. Thought Toner and McFadden both played well which is lovely and promising. Sexton just needs to stop everything else and learn to put the ball between the f*cking posts.

Latest posts