Must haves for rugby 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

timwillz05

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Wales
Tournaments-

Rugby 7's circuit is available, full rugby season mode as in fifa, ability to play heiniken cup, ldv cups etc...within season mode along with a better transfer market window.:D

Magners League hasn't been in the past Rugby games so would be brilliant to have that in

WONT HAVES FOR RUGBY 2012

everything you asked for

although 7's might be DLC

If only there were a suggestions thread for this game already!

I'll close this/merge it when i'm not on my phone…

Magners League...

It would be stupid not to have the Magners League involved. The Irish clubs are up there with the French in Europe. The Scottish and Welsh teams might not be European powerhouses but I would imagine a pretty high proportion of those buying Rugby 2012 would be Celtic, and therefore Magners League fans. Should probably mention the Italians here somewhere but... nah.

back row and lineout moves, create your own set play, 7's circuit, create your own team and tournament, create your own boots in create player (eg, colour, pattern, maybe brand but doubt hb will be able to get licensing from major brands).

Magners League...

It would be stupid not to have the Magners League involved. The Irish clubs are up there with the French in Europe. The Scottish and Welsh teams might not be European powerhouses but I would imagine a pretty high proportion of those buying Rugby 2012 would be Celtic, and therefore Magners League fans. Should probably mention the Italians here somewhere but... nah.

You mean to say your not excited to play as Aironi!? LOL

Certain players need 2 have special characteristics. ect players like johnny wilkinson should be more prone to drop kicks and controlling games, james hook should be more of a ball hog and likley to hand off more than most and run with the ball. However i think in rugby 08 johnny wilkinson was over rated, and players should go through patches of form. Gavin Henson should not be under rated, and gareth owen is the next rising star

All of this would be possible if they make the game highly customizable. Rugby 08 was ok with the customizable roster, but a team and competition builder would have been a lot better.

This way you can create your teams, even dream-teams if you may. My dream has always been to create a battle of the hemispheres, not just the lions tour. Besides, even if the licensing doesn't work out, there are a lot of modders waiting to fix that.

Needs to have Online play but has to have some sort of penalty for rage quitters.

Tournaments-

Rugby 7's circuit is available, full rugby season mode as in fifa, ability to play heiniken cup, ldv cups, coupons etc...within season mode along with a better transfer market window.:D

All of these things are nice upgrades. I kind of had these suggestions after play 2011. I'm glad they made them.

must haves of mine include...
- a fully licensed super 15
- great graphics and gameplay
- loss of form, bans on sinbinned players if worth it..
- unique player differences
but for me licensing is my biggest must

Latest posts