• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

my experience of Sideview

I

Inertia

Well ****** off with all these kicking problems in Classic 2 I decided to bite the bullet and try Sideview.

Jeez, what a difference. I can actually drop kick outside the 22
<
and field kicking goes much further.

Whats worse is the amount of line breaks I was managing to make through the diffence.

I recommend (so far), that anyone dead set on Classic 2 should try and get to grips with the sideview.

Yeah, side views great.

I've been playing it since the start and I don't understand why people like the classic view so much.

Jamie Gough

is there any like the default on on jlr? because that was the best one, east terriaces from my memory

Originally posted by sambad5@Mar 22 2005, 08:54 PM
is there any like the default on on jlr? because that was the best one, east terriaces from my memory
Heh, yeh, that was a goodie sambad.

If I were EA I would have an angle (slight ajustment to the side view) that as you make a break the camera should slightly rotate (ever so), just enough so you can see a bit father down field and see where the fullback is a bit better.

But I'm not EA, alas.

Jamie Gough

yea da side veiw is awesome but yea u cant c da fullback witch really sux coz as soon as he cums in 2 pik its 2 l8 2 try a step or sumfing just hope he cant tackle!!!!!

Originally posted by hurricane13@Mar 22 2005, 11:14 PM
yea da side veiw is awesome but yea u cant c da fullback witch really sux coz as soon as he cums in 2 pik its 2 l8 2 try a step or sumfing just hope he cant tackle!!!!!
Put the radar on then.

Muppet!
<

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut+Mar 22 2005, 11:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lazy_chesnut @ Mar 22 2005, 11:25 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-hurricane13
@Mar 22 2005, 11:14 PM
Put the radar on then.

Muppet!
<
[/b]
yea tried dat but the screen feels 2 cramped up!!! dosent worry me

Originally posted by hurricane13@Mar 22 2005, 11:14 PM
any chance you can write in English next time? It' slike trying to decipher a 5 year old.

Originally posted by Inertia+Mar 22 2005, 11:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Inertia @ Mar 22 2005, 11:44 PM)</div>
any chance you can write in English next time? It' slike trying to decipher a 5 year old. [/b]
how bout using ur brain ********

yea il b da grown up here sorry bout dat guys!!! im jus watchin da 7s highlights fiji are carving up

Originally posted by hurricane13+Mar 22 2005, 11:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hurricane13 @ Mar 22 2005, 11:47 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Inertia@Mar 22 2005, 11:44 PM

any chance you can write in English next time? It' slike trying to decipher a 5 year old.
how bout using ur brain ******** [/b]
it's not my fault you have the literacy of a young child. you sound like a twat.

Originally posted by hurricane13@Mar 22 2005, 11:51 PM
yea il b da grown up here sorry bout dat guys!!! im jus watchin da 7s highlights fiji are carving up
yeah you be the grown up and go back to English class and learn how to manage your vocab and style to something that resembles an adult.
<

Originally posted by hurricane13@Mar 22 2005, 11:51 PM
seriously though mate, it is hard to read when you write like your using a mobile phone... It makes you sound dyslexic aswell.
Just try and get used to typing whole words now otherwise it'll come back to bite you if you ever plan on going to uni. Seriously.

firstly i dont need 2 go 2 english classes coz it aint my no1 language okay MAORI is my no1 language so sorry if its not good enuff 4 u wen i signed up 2 be on this forum it didnt say i had 2 be a good english speller so u have fun @ english class, and sanzar im @ uni buddy
<

I always use sideview and im slowly gettin the hang of drop goals but i think one with a slight angle on it would make the kicking easier.

Slightly off topic has anyone played a match using broadcast view? i tried it for a min and it looked really good it was much closer but that also made it harder to kick etc

For some reason I started on Classic 2. I can make drop goals with Mehrtens from right outside the 10m line and can get a 20 to 20 kick.

With all this talk about the benefits of sideview I may have to give it a go... back to normal from hard till I sort it out though...

Here's a query... does the wind make a difference for punting and drop goals? I've found it makes a noticeable difference in conversions and penalties.

Latest posts