• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My First Rugby Video

Great Vid, What song is that at the start? I still can't believe Ryan missed that easy tackle.... Meh can't wait till Colts next year, don't care what team I'm in I just want to play.

I've gotta say the BBC First XV this year were huge, weren't that good but they were massive.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ Dec 5 2008, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I've gotta say the BBC First XV this year were huge, weren't that good but they were massive.[/b]

really. I thought we had too many small backs this year.

We had some big players. Our wingers were small.

We were alright. thought we did well against Ipswich after coming back from 3 tries down that were scored in the first 10 minutes. Did you play in that game

Nope I was out of puff entirely had to play 2nd's and 4th's that day because 4ths didn't have enough they also wanted me to play half of the 3rd's game but I was like hell no I'm buggered, the BBC 4ths were a bunch of good guys, played cleanly had some chats with them as we packed in for uncontested scrums (I was hooker because that's who 4ths were missing) and they didn't over do their tackles like some teams do (Nudgee >:|)

Excuse the double post, but I can't edit my above one anyway.

What program did you use to edit the vid?

Superb video, but that must be the bazillionth video compilation of <write your own subject> to use "Clubbed to Death" for the soundtrack. It's not even a particularly good piece of music.

Latest posts