• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Franchise just got ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys stop being arseholes. Can't we just get along and smell flowers and hug butterflys and ****?

Candyman! Candyman! Candyman! Candyman! Candyman!

candyman.jpg

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 28 2006, 06:21 PM
Guys stop being arseholes. Can't we just get along and smell flowers and hug butterflys and ****?
Sorry, I only **** in my toilet. There are no flowers or butterflies in my toilet.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..+Jan 28 2006, 05:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (..::ERIC::.. @ Jan 28 2006, 05:27 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jan 28 2006, 06:21 PM
Sorry, I only **** in my toilet. There are no flowers or butterflies in my toilet. [/b]
Read the post clearly...

Stop being arseholes...

...Can't we just get along...

...and smell flowers...

...and hug butterflys...

...and ****...

I have no idea what you were getting at.

I don't either and I can get your humour kaftka which is often beyond most people's level on this board.

ripper I thought you were smart you have a really high iq. you've been anomyomous for a few months now so I think you were doing it on purpose. and nice try at attempting to post how you think i do but not even my posts are that bad. take a chill pill and if you want be a spelling nazi etc read chrio's posts. it still baffles me that you are still a mod with the way you act on this forum. I wasn't expecting you to ignore the post that is way beyond your level of maturiy to do something like that. You will notice that I did not reply straight away to your's though.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 28 2006, 05:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 28 2006, 05:36 PM)</div>
Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jan 28 2006, 05:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jan 28 2006, 06:21 PM

Sorry, I only **** in my toilet. There are no flowers or butterflies in my toilet.
Read the post clearly...

Stop being arseholes...

...Can't we just get along...

...and smell flowers...

...and hug butterflys...

...and ****...

I have no idea what you were getting at. [/b]
yeah aye, can't we all be "one big happy family"
<

Originally posted by esoj@Jan 28 2006, 06:48 PM
I don't either and I can get your humour kaftka which is often beyond most people's level on this board.

ripper I thought you were smart you have a really high iq. you've been anomyomous for a few months now so I think you were doing it on purpose. and nice try at attempting to post how you think i do but not even my posts are that bad. take a chill pill and if you want be a spelling nazi etc read chrio's posts. it still baffles me that you are still a mod with the way you act on this forum. I wasn't expecting you to ignore the post that is way beyond your level of maturiy to do something like that. You will notice that I did not reply straight away to your's though.
Yes, right... You waited a while to post... How mature
<

And if you wondering how I remained a mod, ask the admins, it's hardly like I call the shots around here.

Originally posted by Ripper+Jan 28 2006, 06:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jan 28 2006, 06:05 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Jan 28 2006, 06:48 PM

ripper I thought you were smart you have a really high iq. you've been anomyomous for a few months now so I think you were doing it on purpose. and nice try at attempting to post how you think i do but not even my posts are that bad. take a chill pill and if you want be a spelling nazi etc read chrio's posts. it still baffles me that you are still a mod with the way you act on this forum.  I wasn't expecting you to ignore the post that is way beyond your level of maturiy to do something like that. You will notice that I did not reply straight away to your's though.
Yes, right... You waited a while to post... How mature
<

And if you wondering how I remained a mod, ask the admins, it's hardly like I call the shots around here. [/b]
Probably because he does his job well... Mostly.

I don't know its the admins decision not mine. and if ripper is allowed to act the way he does then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts