• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Kits Thread

where do you get these kits?? forgive me if it is somewhere amongst the 30 odd pages but i cant really be bothered looking through them u noe? if you could email me the new stuff my email is [email protected].. thanks

Update on the new Ospreys 07-08 patch[/b]

preview.
comingsoon_osp07.png

Downloads for 08 patches will be on http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=257097

greeting, I have a question as you. I follow kitmaker for fifa and I would like to know or to find your virgin kit to be able to make creation my? I would like to contribute has rugby08

<div class='quotemain'>
Here is my complete Stade De Francais Paris mod-pack v1.0[/b]

SF Paris Home kit.
SFkit5.png

SF Paris Home Numbers.
sf-parisback.jpg

SF Paris Home Minikits.
sf_home-left-masked.png
-
sf_home-right-masked.png

SF Paris Home menu logo.
256sf.png

Ball.
sf-ball_b-new.png

* Stade De Francais Paris,
* Home Kit-pack Mod V1.0

Here is Stade De Francais Paris Home kit-pack
mod. the kit was made from scratch to try and
fit the colours right. The away kit coming
soon.

Contents:
Main kit, Mini kits on the team
selection menu, Back/numbers, ball, selection
menu badges (Team logos)

Installation:

1) Unzip the files to a safe place.

2) Place the files in the EA Sports Rugby 06
main folder.

3) All done! hope you enjoy.

Greetings:

Greetings go out to edinburgh_gunner,
EVOL, scotlander123, Black-Monday
i cant think of a username, woosaah
and many more on the TRF. . . .

NOTE:
make sure you only copy the *.fsh & *.Big
files to the EA rugby 06 main folder and not
the folders they come in! & Also make backup
as well.

Coming soon:

More Kit-packs so look out for
them!!!

Download.
stadefrance-modpack.rar

Wasnt sure what ball they use, as there where a few i looked @ so i went with a standard black Gilbert ball.

Enjoy!!!
[/b]
Link not working :S
[/b][/quote]

Link not working

Hey, I made the Irish kit darker for 08 because I really think it is not dark enough.
But there are a problem, I dont know how to put it on the net so that you all could download it.
Plz help

OMG, those new stade kits are gayer than Eddie Izzard carrying a handbag full of rainbows.

OMG, those new stade kits are gayer than Eddie Izzard carrying a handbag full of rainbows.
[/b]

Fa'atau, when will your 2007 RWC kits be available? I've been waiting two weeks without Rugby 08.......

Hi csrtt, I was wondering if you could relink some of your past kit packs for Northern Hemisphere clubs as they were great work and far superior to what is currently available from EA for 08.
It would be nice if we could use these kits while waiting on the new ones for 08 if/when you choose to release them.

@William best not to get too demanding, these guys are all working on things in their own time and aren't receiving anything in return. Basically anything you get is a bonus so it's best to be patient.

Any chance to make the boks kit have longsleeves?
It looks rather cool.
And how about second skin?????

i will get right on it for you! ;) but the home kit looks pink & the black kit looks like dark navy?
[/b]

Please I Want To do Toulouse Kits an minikits??

Many Thanks

Why is the links not working???????????? [/b]
The Link should be working, maybe server was down at the time you tried to download the kit! The link is up and running. . . . . .

Thanks for the Heads-Up

<div class='quotemain'> Why is the links not working???????????? [/b]
The Link should be working, maybe server was down at the time you tried to download the kit! The link is up and running. . . . . .

Thanks for the Heads-Up
[/b][/quote]

Please make a request for the Toulouse 2006-2007 Kits, for EA Rugby06-08??

Thanks

<div class='quotemain'>
i will get right on it for you! ;) but the home kit looks pink & the black kit looks like dark navy?
[/b]

Many Thanks [/b][/quote] Sorry yusef_2004 making the kits take time and i have other things on the go! so please bare with me i will do the patch for you as all the logos and menu badges are wrong too.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Many Thanks [/b][/quote] Sorry yusef_2004 making the kits take time and i have other things on the go! so please bare with me i will do the patch for you as all the logos and menu badges are wrong too.
[/b][/quote]

Hi csrtt815. Do you have any list of the clubs and national logos on the data.gob? I also need the template for the minikits. I hope you can help me.
Thanks!

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Hi csrtt815. Do you have any list of the clubs and national logos on the data.gob? I also need the template for the minikits. I hope you can help me.
Thanks!
[/b][/quote]

I men for Rugby 08. Sorry!

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Thanks!

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Thanks!
[/b][/quote]

I men for Rugby 08. Sorry!
[/b][/quote]

Ok, Thanks

Hi this thread is very old and way out of date! most of the stuff on here was for rugby 06 and i do not do 06 mods any more, but i do still have the old mods somewhere in my archive? the old links where for my old server that i lost but am trying to get back up and running. .

Thanks csrtt815

Latest posts