• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Kits Thread

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 17 2006, 09:17 AM
Another brilliant kit!!!! That's great again thanks, hope the other one looks as good!

Is there any way to put these on a PS2?
Thanks! as EVOL said, but the only way you could import the kits to a PS2 is if you had a Hard Drive installed! same as you can do on the XBox? but you would have to change the file extensions to fit the format of console!

WOW!!! That's class!!! You did that one really quickly aswell thanks! I dont have a PS2 anyway it was just my friend who wanted to know.

I'll up your reputation by loads when I reach 100 posts

I need a bit of help (again), if I want to use the Bohs kit or the college kit as the Irish kit what do I call the backs part?

Thanks!
Had the design done cos im doing some kits with the hoops on it, all i needed to do was just recolour the hoops to your kits!

As for the Ireland kit back/numbers im not sure of that at the moment as i am in work so when i get home ill post the numbers for you. Is there any reason you want the Irish kit as the college kit? i thought you would of used a club that you dont play in it? o well its up to you i suppose ;)

Also do you know what the sponsor is on the arms of the college kit thanks. . .

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 17 2006, 09:07 PM
I need a bit of help (again), if I want to use the Bohs kit or the college kit as the Irish kit what do I call the backs part?
here you go the numbers for Ireland home back/numbers kit.[/b]

Ireland home back number.
3bb692061c63de2e5afac4c30c2e6213
you can rename the back kits to that it should work! make sure you keep the original kit in a safe place so you dont mess it up?

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 18 2006, 07:39 AM
Do you know what the Ireland away backs/numbers file name is?
here you go m8

Ireland away back number.
35fcf90e3e467ddaae980ca563c5f3ff

When i get around to doing it i will name all the files thats in the data.gob file :D

i'm just writing up the kit backs for the euro teams now, i've located all the fronts heres the text file to make it easier

maybe if you do the international i'll do the rest

EDIT euro teams all done

Originally posted by EVOL@Mar 18 2006, 08:48 AM
i'm just writing up the kit backs for the euro teams now, i've located all the fronts heres the text file to make it easier
Good job EVOL :bravo: :bana: ill add it to my list.
I dont know for the love of me why EA made the files like that in the 1st place, cos they didnt make it like that for FIFA :(
Well it makes it a challenge for us i suppose :lol:

Ok ill do the International kits and the stadiums and banners ballls mate

Originally posted by EVOL@Mar 18 2006, 03:40 PM
Good work mate, many hands make light work so they say. Done and dusted
indeed mate, indeed! good work :bravo:

Couple of questions looking at these lists,

How do Harlequins appear on the game and the same for the World Start, Sothern Stars etc.

Also I cant see some of the kits that you have said that have been done so possibly can we see a pach soon?

Originally posted by Cymro@Mar 18 2006, 10:13 PM
Couple of questions looking at these lists,

How do Harlequins appear on the game and the same for the World Start, Sothern Stars etc.

Also I cant see some of the kits that you have said that have been done so possibly can we see a pach soon?
I am only doing kits that EA did not do correct! or just need tweaking so to speak, but i have done some kits for people, when i get my butt into gear i will finish the International kits ;) its just time taking to do them :p

A patch would be a good idea! as i said before what we need is all the kit makers on here to bunch all the kits together in a whole thread, so you can take your pick on what kits you want and dont want? same goes for stadiums and mini kits pitch grounds and banners flags so on, my taste may not be of someone elses taste but it would be there if you want it, get my drift.
The game is there to be modded so by damn we will mod it if it makes the game more interesting on a graphical sense! adds a bit more realism to the game. :huh:

I don't mind editing some stuff, just I can only do it if someone hands a bitmap or similar file to me.

BM

Here is my Ospreys Kit-Pack hope you like it?[/b]

What the pack contains main kit, back of kit/numbers, minikits for team selection menu & rugby ball.

Main Home kit.
ospreyshome.jpg

Home Back numbers.
ospreysback.png

Home mini kits.
Knes_left_home_masked.png
-
Knes_right_home_masked.png

Rugby ball.
ball-side-b.jpg
-
ball-side-a.jpg

* Ospreys Kit-pack Mod V1.0 *

Here is my first kit-pack mod. I hope you
Will like it sorry it’s the Ospreys but
I wanted to make this 1 first so to Speak.

Contents:
Main kit, Back numbers, Mini kits on the team
selection menu & rugby ball.

Installation:

1) Unzip the files to a safe place.

2) Place the file in the EA Sports Rugby 06
main folder.

3) All done! hope you enjoy.

Greetings:

Greetings go out to edinburgh_gunner,
EVOL, scotlander123,
i cant think of a username, and many