• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My last post

rugbywriter

Academy Player
This will be my last post on TRF and here's why: Most of you are ******* idiots.

You ******* idiots think Gurthro Steenkamp is a good player

You ******* idiots think John Smit is a good player

You ******* idiots think Jannie du Plessis is a good player

You ******* idiots think Ricky Januarie is a good player

You ******* idiots think Zane Kirchner is a good player

You ******* idiots think Chilliboy Rallepelle is a good player

You ******* idiots think Ruan Pienaar is Jesus

You ******* idiots think Bismarck du Plessis is a good player

You ******* idiots think Saia Fainga'a is a good player

You ******* idiots think Berrick Barnes is a good player

You ******* idiots think Kurtley Beale is a good player

You ******* idiots think Brad Thorn is a good player

**** you especially to Iron Mike. I hope you ******* die you piece of ****. Go suck some quota-player dick you feel-good pussy! No one think's you're cool because you defend the quota players! Everyone just thinks of you as a liberal ****** who is stupid as ****. Go **** yourself asshole.

**** you losers!

Certainly your last post for 10 days. Enjoy your suspension.

Well that just confirmed his age

Nothing quite like bowing out gracefully huh? So this is what happens when South Africa loses.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha i dont think any of the above are that good actually...brad thorn yeah he is ...cool story though man...your posts will be missed....lol_bye_bitch.jpg

Certainly your last post for 10 days. Enjoy your suspension.

10 Days? Bless, that's lenient!

Dropping the F-Bomb 14 times in one post is enough to get him 10 weeks, let alone wishing another poster dead!

Bakkies Botha's gonna have a lot of time on his hands. Banned for headbutting Cowan and now evicted from TRF!

Hahahaha! Cyril, I like you. Yes, I like you quite a lot.

Bakkies Botha's gonna have a lot of time on his hands. Banned for headbutting Cowan and now evicted from TRF!

2funny.gif
41.gif
norc.gif

10 Days? Bless, that's lenient!

Dropping the F-Bomb 14 times in one post is enough to get him 10 weeks, let alone wishing another poster dead!

Well, you know what it's like when you're a kid and you learn naughty words...
The most confusing thing about his post, was why did he say F'ing so many times, but then feel the need to censor the "F" word when refering to Iron Mike, and then once again when he calls people losers? It's the lack of consistancy which is the most disappointing thing.

Last edited:
Oh no, please don't leave, I don't know what we'll do without you. At least we still have Savagelez around.

Latest posts