• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My life starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

melon

Hey guys, everything has come at me at once and whilst its a bit daunting, its still very exciting! So I just thought I'd tell everybody :)

I finished school last week and my final exams start in 2 weeks time and go for 3 weeks.

Within the last couple of days I received calls from
  • the Air Force;
  • Australia's largest regional Accountancy firm; and
  • a rugby club in Canberra
Tomorrow I have an interview and aptitude tests for the Air Force; On Thursday I have an Interview with one of the Directors at Boyce Chartered Accountants; and finally in two weekends time I'm heading down with 2 mates to Canberra to check out the club, what jobs they're offering and the house.

Not that many people would care but I'll keep this up to date to let everyone know how everything panned out and what I will end up doing!

You have some pretty impressive job opportunities listed there mate. Good luck! :cheers:

I miss the optimism of the period immediately after school :(

Yea good luck with it, mate!
Make sure you make the right choice (the right choice being the one you REALLY want to do).

Thanx guy! :D
I miss the optimism of the period immediately after school :( [/b]
Well theres no point in being pessimistic, as nothing will work out at all.

Good luck with your stuff dude, soon i'm gonna be a job hunter

Impressive ! Try to make the right choice (the right choice being the one you chose ^^)

Hey guys, everything has come at me at once and whilst its a bit daunting, its still very exciting! So I just thought I'd tell everybody :)

I finished school last week and my final exams start in 2 weeks time and go for 3 weeks.

Within the last couple of days I received calls from
  • the Air Force;
  • Australia's largest regional Accountancy firm; and
  • a rugby club in Canberra
Tomorrow I have an interview and aptitude tests for the Air Force; On Thursday I have an Interview with one of the Directors at Boyce Chartered Accountants; and finally in two weekends time I'm heading down with 2 mates to Canberra to check out the club, what jobs they're offering and the house.

Not that many people would care but I'll keep this up to date to let everyone know how everything panned out and what I will end up doing!
[/b]

Good luck mate :bana: :rolleyes: :lol2tn: :cheers: :bravo: :D

my best wishes!!! and remember, make the decision to be happy in future!!!!

lol

pretty cool

good luck with that mate

hope it goes well for you

nice one

will you get to fly in the AAF?
if yes... do it!!!
if not...don't?

Some serious choices there my friend, don't envy you having to make that decision but I would echo the sentiments of following your heart on this one and good luck as well.

Some serious choices there my friend, don't envy you having to make that decision but I would echo the sentiments of following your heart on this one and good luck as well. [/b]

Wow nice set of choices you have there...

Hope your exams went well!

Good luck with your decision. I've been playing for a couple of amateur clubs for the past couple of weeks looking for a pro contract in the national leagues a mate of mine is playing against northampton for Newbury in december, just 18! And he's a prop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts