• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My neighbours seem to think there are only 5 songs in the world

Pockets

Academy Player
My flat has thin walls, and every day when they get in, on goes the stereo at full whack and it comes through the walls, it's always the same playlist.

Dire Straits - Walk of Life
Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
that godawful I don't Care, I love it song,
Abba and something I don't recognise.

It can be as bad as hearing Go Your Own Way three times in 20 minutes. It's driving me nuts and now it sounds like they've got a guitar and are having a singalong of Go Your Own bloody Way going on.

That's like the worst Dire Straits song. Get them a copy of Making Movies and you too can enjoy Mark Knopfler's godlike guitaring.

I am not a Fleetwood Mac fan, but the Rumours Revisited album was excellent.

Last edited by a moderator:
omg, that's hilarious !! I had a similar situation at work here. Some guy would play an online radio channel and I don't know by what miracle (or evil intent rather) they played the exact same selection of about 10 songs. Every day.
One of them was "Rehab" by that chick who died. The worst was watching the guy in my office mouth the lyrics every once in a while. I distinctly remember him lifting his head up when he was mouthing "I said nooo noooo nooo" with his head shaking. I don't think I'll ever forgive him for this.

Being a musician myself, it's very hard for me to disconnect from sounds and music etc...and I suffer about 10x more than the common fella, so I feel your pain :D

I recently drove across Sweden in a rental car, so didn't have any CDs with me or anything. There was a radio station where they had the little sound-bite say "45 minutes, non stop music!" and it was the same 45 minutes over and over for the whole 4 hour journey. And all the radio stations were playing the same damn songs. Awful, and it was the same on the way back. If I hear that Avici song ever again there will be murders.

They're playing some different stuff now but I wouldn't call them musicians or singers, they're terrible.

I recently drove across Sweden in a rental car, so didn't have any CDs with me or anything. There was a radio station where they had the little sound-bite say "45 minutes, non stop music!" and it was the same 45 minutes over and over for the whole 4 hour journey. And all the radio stations were playing the same damn songs. Awful, and it was the same on the way back. If I hear that Avici song ever again there will be murders.

They're playing some different stuff now but I wouldn't call them musicians or singers, they're terrible.

you've GOT to be kidding !!!!! hahahaha !...:D
God must DESPISE you !! You're the same guy this neighbor shhit is happening to ?!!...gotta be kiddin me

Tell me about it. Now it sounds like he's really drunk and singing Oh When the Saints go Marching In. :(

you MUST believe in curses now, no matter how pragmatic and rational you are on the side.

Latest posts