• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MY SVR09 Review

S

steynboi

<div align='center'>
wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009.jpg
</div>

<div align='center'>Video Game Name: WWE Smackdown 2009/ WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009</div>
<div align='center'>Creator: YUKES</div>
<div align='center'>Publisher:THQ</div>
<div align='center'>Release Date: 6-7-8/11/09 & 22/01/10</div>

<div align='center'>
rh4ms5.jpg
</div>

This game is truly the best wrestling game i have purchased for the ps2. No more is Here Comes the Pain the best in the franchise this takes over it by such a long shot. Downloadable Content and other 5hit like that. Roster Editing is the best, you can select them for smackdown, raw, ecw. wcw, free agents or even wwe legends. This game has the road to wrestlemania career which is independant for 6 superstars, 3 from raw, 2 from smackdown and 1 from ecw. This is enough said i love the game alot.

If a demo becomes available I'll download it but other than that, I can't see me buying it this year. THQ have become way, way too lazy and need to do something to change the formula. Also, matches are way too slow in these versions.

TNA iMPACT! is a much better offer for a wrestling game I think.

Glad you're enjoying it though Steynboi.

Does the game have a stamina system like SVR 06? I still play that game alot, and its the stamina system that makes it a challenge once you are perfect at reversing moves. I can play with a superstar and still lose if im not careful. I havent bought a wrestling game since SVR06 and would like to know if they still have this innovative system in their latest offering.

Dunno maybe they put lita on and was too lazy to cut her bottom part off lol :p.

There is a demo available.

The game does have stamina system you can turn it on and off.

Thanks man i really like the game from the others.

Latest posts