• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My thread disappeared...

Dunhookin

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
Anyone know why this happens? This morning I compiled a contribution to a current thread - took me about 45 minutes (I'm a deep thinker...!) - selected submit and the site required me to log in again - which I did. Screen then went blank...and stayed blank. I tried to go back - no dice, after several attempts I gave up.

Through gritted teeth I opened the site again and - my patiently compiled well reasoned thread was not there - aaarrrghhh! Times like this I hate I.T with an all consuming rage - it's frustrating, infuriating, wastes time etc - it's a long list

Can anyone shed any light please - before I re-do the thread?

Anyone know why this happens? This morning I compiled a contribution to a current thread - took me about 45 minutes (I'm a deep thinker...!) - selected submit and the site required me to log in again - which I did. Screen then went blank...and stayed blank. I tried to go back - no dice, after several attempts I gave up.

Through gritted teeth I opened the site again and - my patiently compiled well reasoned thread was not there - aaarrrghhh! Times like this I hate I.T with an all consuming rage - it's frustrating, infuriating, wastes time etc - it's a long list

Can anyone shed any light please - before I re-do the thread?

Did you start a brand new thread or did you just comment on a thread?

Which browser did you use?

Did it not autosave your post?

Latest posts