• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My website will be up at the end of January!

L

locksley

Check it out! Gives a list of the features that you will find on the site!

rugbygaming.co.uk

A Big thanks goes to JJ, who's helped out with loads of stuff for me! Cheers mate
<

Sounds good.

"Exclusive information and Screenshots from top forthcoming Rugby games"

This includes? Rugby 2005 obviously but maybe WCR2 or PRM2?

Very nice! You'll have to update the boxart though, R2005 has now got one.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Jan 8 2005, 01:29 AM
Very nice! You'll have to update the boxart though, R2005 has now got one.
Don't worry, it's all in hand! The finished site will have it all!
<

About that boxart. Is that just the UK version or will it go out like that world wide?

who would they put in the front of an southern hemi. one obvisously a kiwi but who?...umaga...mccaw...carter...rokocoko...or even lomu?...then followed by bums in the background burger,gregan,tuquri....

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 9 2005, 04:45 AM
who would they put in the front of an southern hemi. one obvisously a kiwi but who?...umaga...mccaw...carter...rokocoko...or even lomu?...then followed by bums in the background burger,gregan,tuquri....
Im not sure what the Sth Africans got, but with Rugby 04 Aussie & NZ each had their own covers

Originally posted by Ripper+Jan 17 2005, 08:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jan 17 2005, 08:32 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Jan 9 2005, 04:45 AM
Im not sure what the Sth Africans got, but with Rugby 04 Aussie & NZ each had their own covers [/b]
From what i remember the South Africans also had their own cover.

Latest posts