• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Website's Now Up. With Review, Screens & Movies

L

locksley

Hello All

Read my thoughts and check out some unseen media on my website right now.

www.rugbygaming.co.uk

Please remember that ALL screens and footage are from an unfinished PC version. Not only that, we were running FRAPS in the background so tht knocks the framerate down to.

I'd just like to say many thanks to Roger from Alternative Software for allowing us to come and play this great game.

Also, I've not received word back from HES/Sidhe yet with regards to this footage. Seeing as there's only a matter of days til release, I didn't think they'd mind me using this stuff on my site. If they do object, then I'll remove it straight away. I don't want to tread on any toes.

Feel free to post this link in other forums.

I'd be interested to see your thoughts. Post them in this thread.

Enjoy it.

Locksley

awsome stuff mate
site looks awsome...it will take some time for me too look through it
thanx Lox great work

Great work Locksley! Although I have to say those videos look seriously similar rl1, but after reading the preview it seems to be completely different.

One Question. I am going to be playing the pc version and using a ps2 controller via an adapter. With the new advanced passing options what appears over the player's heads? Is it just numbers or what?

nice site, thanks alot locksley

Shame you didnt get videos with normal gameplay, that would've been much better than just 2 video ref videos and carney's replay try

And what were the stats for ANdrew Johns?

Passing still looks a tad funny, it doesn't look like it actually goes into their hands... or so it looked.

Originally posted by umosay@Nov 19 2005, 03:15 PM
Passing still looks a tad funny, it doesn't look like it actually goes into their hands... or so it looked.
Our members have made a total of 90000 posts

Umosay, my man....Dude. Congratulations.

Great job again locks, but I guess my answer about contesting the highball and kicking the loose ball and it's mechanics will be answered around mid December.
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Nov 19 2005, 04:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Nov 19 2005, 04:28 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@Nov 19 2005, 03:15 PM

Umosay, my man....Dude. Congratulations. [/b]
lol, It's bloody hard to tell if your taking the **** or not.
<
(As happens to me a lot)

Thanks locksley, you're great.

I've got a question! If you hold the tacklee down, does it give you an advantage? In Rugby League 1 there wasn't much use for this feature, as the defence will have itself perfectly reset after each tackle anyway.

Anywho, sounds good!

Originally posted by umosay+Nov 19 2005, 04:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Nov 19 2005, 04:53 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Nov 19 2005, 04:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay

<
(As happens to me a lot) [/b]
or if he is on the **** taking the ****
<

fantastic work yet again locksley. another peice of quality reviewing done for a game. many on the sidhe forums are liking it as well

Originally posted by umosay+Nov 19 2005, 01:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Nov 19 2005, 01:53 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Nov 19 2005, 04:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay

<
(As happens to me a lot) [/b]
you just dont know whats going through kaftkas mind!.....noone knows
<

looks good i am looking forward to getting hold of it myself.

fraps captured it a bit gay i think, i need to have a look at it myself but it did look like rl1

hey locks, just a question, not RL2 related
i think it was late last year or early this year (when R05 was about to be released) you said you will be opening a new website on rugby gaming, you also said that you will include info about past-present rugby games. you've done excellent work so far, just wondering if your website is purely based on RL2 or will you put up info/media on RC2006, R06 and other rugby union/league games?

Originally posted by nik@Nov 19 2005, 10:09 PM
hey locks, just a question, not RL2 related
i think it was late last year or early this year (when R05 was about to be released) you said you will be opening a new website on rugby gaming, you also said that you will include info about past-present rugby games. you've done excellent work so far, just wondering if your website is purely based on RL2 or will you put up info/media on RC2006, R06 and other rugby union/league games?
I was planning to do that, I even got most of the information & screens etc up onto the server, but in the end I just didn't have the time.

I think after RL2 is released, I'm going to add everything I can about the other games and set tournaments up on rugbygaming etc.

Latest posts