• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MyGEN Hands on preview!

N

nui1stxv

nice find!!
<

C

coughas

only concerning thing is he says Rugby 2005 was the best thing since Jonah Lomu. Not sure i agree with that but still sounds promising.

K

kaftka

It definitely was the best rugby game since JLR. It was definitely better than R*gb*04, WCR, RL(maybe), Rugby 01....

C

coughas

Don't get me wrong it was an amazing leap above Rugby 2004 but i'm not sure whether i played Rugby 2005 or WCR more but it was close so i spose yeah its one of those two.

K

knowsleyroader

Certainly seemed one of the more genuine reviews. Seemed to still remember stuff about R2005 so he could be a genuine Rugby nut like he proclaims.

Nice find.

E

esoj

stunning review. defintely seems like ea have come to the party and beyond and looks like their game is now favourite over rc2006

N

NZL Fan

Nice find - wonder if the reviewer's very first paragraph was indirectly refering to rugby league 2???

"For years, fans of Rugby and Rugby League alike have been waiting for a decent rugby game to grace our consoles. A rugby game where you can maneuver your player freely through the opposition line and not feel like you’re running on a one-way rail track"

T

TheBokke

Originally posted by Ride The Cliche@Jan 23 2006, 10:12 AM
Nice find - wonder if the reviewer's very first paragraph was indirectly refering to rugby league 2???

"For years, fans of Rugby and Rugby League alike have been waiting for a decent rugby game to grace our consoles. A rugby game where you can maneuver your player freely through the opposition line and not feel like you’re running on a one-way rail track"
I reckon for sure!!!

Q

QKXV

Originally posted by esoj@Jan 23 2006, 09:45 AM
looks like their game is now favourite over rc2006

That was always going to be the case in my opinion.

Nice find Jared27!!

Latest posts