• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MYLES HEADING EAST NEXT SEASON

K

Kimmy_The_Kiwi

WEDNESDAY, 19TH JULY, 2006

Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs forward Nate Myles will call the Sydney Roosters home next year after signing a three year deal with the Bondi-based club this afternoon.

The 21-year-old Queensland Origin representative made his NRL debut with the Bulldogs in Round 1 last year against the St.George Illawarra Dragons. He has played a career total of 31 first grade matches along with 3 Origin caps this season.

The decision to switch clubs has ended weeks of speculation over the young forwards' future after several NRL clubs tabled offers in a bid to gain his signature.

Myles will line up against his future club off the bench this weekend when the Bulldogs meet the Roosters at Telstra Stadium on Saturday.

www.bulldogs.com.au

Pfft, watch your f***ing career go down the drain!!!!!

I cannot believe him..well i can..i expected this. I feel angered/betrayed..did i mention angry. With the money we were offering to this overrated 2 in 1 forehead, we could have used that to offer Roy abit more!!.

Have fun in the sun with bwaify, and chicken wing, and..sticky ricky.

Farkin another load of shite recruit for the roosters

i suppose they lose cross and morley to free cap room, but still i am sick of the chooks cleaning up the quality leftovers

Although i must admit, Anasta and Harrison havent been the best of buys.

Now watch souths in 5 years win the comp...............Russel Crowe has too much money and has a cap-avoiding payment scheme......the recruits are now rolling in with Asotasi, and more big signings to come, and within 6 years incuding this one, they will win the comp.

I can't wait till next year, well actually i never want this season to end as i don't want Roy to ever leave..DAMN BUNNIES.

I just want Nate gone now..he's gunna start playing **** anywhoo.

Latest posts