Nacewa goooooone!

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by Juggernaut, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Guest

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/rugby/news/arti...heading-ireland

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Bloody hell, another one gone.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. esoj

esoj Guest

4. yeah he is one, if not the best player in the blues when in form. definatly a good signing. and weve just been unlucky not to capatialise on him when weve had the chance. but cant blame him since hes not eligable for the all blacks.

5. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Guest

even that is not confirmed just yet as Evans is still considering offers from up North.

:wall:

6. esoj

esoj Guest

man that would be devastating losing both evans and nacewa

7. Caledfwlch

Caledfwlch Guest

Lets say our Blues lose all the players who are under speculation now foreign clubs. Just wondering, just where does that leave us? On young talents? I think we might perform worse than the Highlanders next season

8. fcukernaut

fcukernaut Guest

Not a chance my friend. The Auckland pipline, is as strong as ever.

9. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Guest

Well, theres Lachie Munro, Jamie Helleur from Auckland....Jack McPhee from Harbour and if he is still playing David Holwell.

So cover for 10 is pretty much safe.

10. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Die.

11. USA_Rugby

USA_Rugby Guest

I heard about that...

Ah, that sucks.

Good for him though, at least he is moving to a good European club.

12. bjok

bjok Guest

He's ****..you'll be better off without him

13. Nacewa is absolute crap. Occaisional momnets of reasonable rugby but **** kicker, **** tackler, **** decision maker, inconsistent runner, dicey passer. Overall a poor excuse for a rugby player who is off to the north to earn some coin cause he knows he cant make it here.....unless he robs a bank of course.

14. kvt

kvt Guest

15. Ripper

Ripper Guest

What does that make Brett, the player he showed up not once, not twice, but thrice last year.

16. bjok

bjok Guest

What does that make Brett, the player he showed up not once, not twice, but thrice last year.
    [/b][/quote]
    Ah..the selector's choice for AB 2nd 5!!!!!! If you like it or not!!!
    By the way, do you think 'Icy' will get even colder now he's not even a 1st pick for a 2nd rate franchise.

17. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Yeah, it's not like the selectors have said multiple times that if Nacewa was eligible they would've capped him long ago or anything.

18. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Guest

Well, if it isnt Bjok's illegitimate son.

19. Crowness

Crowness Guest

I think they will find a more than suitable replacement... a lot of people rate Nacewa pretty highly but I'll be honest, I've never seen what all the fuss is about **shrugs** I for one will hardly notice his absence.

20. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Except when Stephen Brett is no longer schooled.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!