• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nacewa injured...

J

Juggernaut

:wall: :wall:

just as we're building momentum to face the Sharks too.

He's out for a week with an injured knee.

That's a shame. He's been good to watch so far. At least it's only for a week.

Actually it will probably be more than one week. He is only getting scans once back in New Zealand, and it doesn't look good. Nucifora just said he will definately be out for the next week.

Fingers crossed its not for too long, because he has been all class at the back, and our next fullback is quite a step downwards.

necawa is a god and we are lucky that it only seems to be a minor injury, and going rate is only a couple of weeks. and on the replay it didnt look too bad. but the way the blues are playing in the inside backs and the mobile fowards - we should be able to weather the storm.

Who would take over? George Pisi? he's pretty awesome (no Nacewa at S14 level) as hes the mantis in the ANZ cup lol Well unless Toeava goes 15 and Tuituvake at 13??

Who would take over? George Pisi? he's pretty awesome (no Nacewa at S14 level) as hes the mantis in the ANZ cup lol Well unless Toeava goes 15 and Tuituvake at 13?? [/b]

atinga i think is the going bet on his replacement.

One of the more experienced foundations of the team. Just had to f-ing lose him before a big match. Iswear there has to be some anti Blues conspiracy!

Yep, Atiga looks to be the next best available with Pisi on the bench.

I for one wouldnt mind Pisi starting, he had a great game last time we were in Durban..

I'd prefer Pisi to start. But he's been injured hasn't he? I didn't see much of him in the ANZC.
Atiga can't catch. He's worse than Ben Blair.

Latest posts