nah_loc09's face thread

Discussion in 'EA Rugby 08' started by savundra92, Jul 22, 2009.

1. savundra92

savundra92 Guest

nah_loc09 welcome to The Rugby Forum. We look forward to seeing some work in the future. I believe you're first start is Fijian faces.

Cheers m8 and best of luck

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. nah_loc09

nah_loc09 Guest

Ok thanks savundra, i will start with koyamaibole and ratuvou faces, be nice, i'm new at this in this game. If you like them i will upload them.
    [​IMG]

4. kabezon

kabezon Guest

WELCOME Nah_loc09 :D!

5. Nice faces :) hasn't koyamaibole moved to Sale?

6. savundra92

savundra92 Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nah_loc09 @ Jul 22 2009, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    very good faces nah_loc well done keep it up. can you release them? unless they are not ready. because in-game images tend to be different from oedit etc. from what i hear.

thanks very much

7. kabezon

kabezon Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Jul 22 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    very good faces nah_loc well done keep it up. can you release them? unless they are not ready. because in-game images tend to be different from oedit etc. from what i hear.

thanks very much
    [/b][/quote]

that's true! try to import them ingame and show us screenshots :D

8. nah_loc09

nah_loc09 Guest

ok i'll put some ingame screenshots because i think they are ready.

9. nah_loc09

nah_loc09 Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ali12 @ Jul 22 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I really don't know, in the game is in the chiefs but i'm not from fiji, i don't know :p

Koyamaibole:

[​IMG]

10. savundra92

savundra92 Guest

very good indeed. B) can you release them now? thanks

11. nah_loc09

nah_loc09 Guest

12. they look awesome man. also where'd you get the awesome fiji kit from?

13. nah_loc09

nah_loc09 Guest

from the mup patch ;)

14. savundra92

savundra92 Guest

thanks very much for the faces nah_loc. the downloads were very quick too in comparison to filefront, rapidshare, and megaupload.

15. nah_loc09

nah_loc09 Guest

Yes they are direct links but the host doesn't accept big files

16. munross

munross Guest

Firstly welcome to TRF nah_loc09, and well done on the two faces that you have made so far :bravo:

I see that you used the face ID's of faces that are already in the game like the 41191 face ID that you gave Koyamaibole is already being used by this face "Aian best New head 13".

The method we currently use is to give a player that hasn't got his own unique face already ingame his own unique face ID and .big filename so that the face ID's don't become mixed up.Like in my roster Koyamaibole has a player ID that is 26299 so with the method we use his face ID will be the same 26299.

I don't know if Uli has talked to you about this method, if not PM me and I'll give you a short tutorial on how to get a .big filename for a player that hasn't already got his own unique face ingame.

Looking forward to seeing more of your faces :cheers:

Cheers
    Ross

17. nah_loc09

nah_loc09 Guest

oh men sorry i know i couldn't be doing all perfect xD, well thanks indeed

18. nah_loc09

nah_loc09 Guest

well here i am with a new but i think poor face:

Vilimoni Delasau:

[​IMG]

Cheers

19. savundra92

savundra92 Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nah_loc09 @ Jul 23 2009, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    wow

20. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Good work, and welcome to the mod community. I would say they can be improved/tweaked but they are nice. The Ratovou headshape can be a little smaller and rounder and less ovoid (egg shaped) and the delasau maybe needs a bit more texture added. But perfectly good as they are. Well done mate.

I would welcome more islanders faces, we need some. If you are taking requests i would request..

Sailosi Tagicakibau
    Seilala Mapusua
    Census Johnston
    Nili Latu
    Suki Hufanga
    Nicky Little (update, he's in Bath Rugby now)

just off the top of my head.

21. savundra92

savundra92 Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Jul 24 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    possibly epelli taione also

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!