• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

nah_loc09's face thread

S

savundra92

nah_loc09 welcome to The Rugby Forum. We look forward to seeing some work in the future. I believe you're first start is Fijian faces.

Cheers m8 and best of luck

Ok thanks savundra, i will start with koyamaibole and ratuvou faces, be nice, i'm new at this in this game. If you like them i will upload them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nah_loc09 @ Jul 22 2009, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok thanks savundra, i will start with koyamaibole and ratuvou faces, be nice, i'm new at this in this game. If you like them i will upload them.
[/b]

very good faces nah_loc well done keep it up. can you release them? unless they are not ready. because in-game images tend to be different from oedit etc. from what i hear.

thanks very much

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Jul 22 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nah_loc09 @ Jul 22 2009, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b]

very good faces nah_loc well done keep it up. can you release them? unless they are not ready. because in-game images tend to be different from oedit etc. from what i hear.

thanks very much
[/b][/quote]

that's true! try to import them ingame and show us screenshots :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ali12 @ Jul 22 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nice faces :) hasn't koyamaibole moved to Sale?[/b]

I really don't know, in the game is in the chiefs but i'm not from fiji, i don't know :p

Koyamaibole:

thanks very much for the faces nah_loc. the downloads were very quick too in comparison to filefront, rapidshare, and megaupload.

Firstly welcome to TRF nah_loc09, and well done on the two faces that you have made so far :bravo:

I see that you used the face ID's of faces that are already in the game like the 41191 face ID that you gave Koyamaibole is already being used by this face "Aian best New head 13".

The method we currently use is to give a player that hasn't got his own unique face already ingame his own unique face ID and .big filename so that the face ID's don't become mixed up.Like in my roster Koyamaibole has a player ID that is 26299 so with the method we use his face ID will be the same 26299.

I don't know if Uli has talked to you about this method, if not PM me and I'll give you a short tutorial on how to get a .big filename for a player that hasn't already got his own unique face ingame.

Looking forward to seeing more of your faces :cheers:

Cheers
Ross

Good work, and welcome to the mod community. I would say they can be improved/tweaked but they are nice. The Ratovou headshape can be a little smaller and rounder and less ovoid (egg shaped) and the delasau maybe needs a bit more texture added. But perfectly good as they are. Well done mate.

I would welcome more islanders faces, we need some. If you are taking requests i would request..

Sailosi Tagicakibau
Seilala Mapusua
Census Johnston
Nili Latu
Suki Hufanga
Nicky Little (update, he's in Bath Rugby now)

just off the top of my head.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Jul 24 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Good work, and welcome to the mod community. I would say they can be improved/tweaked but they are nice. The Ratovou headshape can be a little smaller and rounder and less ovoid (egg shaped) and the delasau maybe needs a bit more texture added. But perfectly good as they are. Well done mate.

I would welcome more islanders faces, we need some. If you are taking requests i would request..

Sailosi Tagicakibau
Seilala Mapusua
Census Johnston
Nili Latu
Suki Hufanga
Nicky Little (update, he's in Bath Rugby now)

just off the top of my head.[/b]

possibly epelli taione also

Latest posts