naholo itm cup?

Kiwiwomble

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Otago
Does anyone know if naholo has resigned with the naki for the itm cup? Just wondering if we might see him run out for Otago....don't know if anyone else noticed he's been giving the razorback tusk celebration after scoring tries this year

Last edited:
Does anyone know if naholo has resigned with the naki for the itm cup? Just wondering if we might see him run out for Otago....don't know if anyone else noticed he's been giving the razorback tusk celebration after scoring tries this year

Well, he's been released from his contract with Clermont so he will likely be back with the Highlanders next year, although I doubt if he will be a regular with Taranaki this year since All Blacks don't generally play in the ITM Cup!

Yeah can't really see him playing a part this year with ABs duty (which hopefully go well for him).

Good chance Naholo misses the squad though. Smith and Savea are certainties and the selectors seem to love Dagg. Regardless there is a big gap between the 2nd Bledisloe and the first World Cup game.

Good chance Naholo misses the squad though. Smith and Savea are certainties and the selectors seem to love Dagg. Regardless there is a big gap between the 2nd Bledisloe and the first World Cup game.

I'd rather NMS and Naholo over Dagg and the way Jane's injuries have been setting him back this year too he may also be excluded too. It's all the experience thing though. Provided everyone was fit I think Dagg is more likely to miss out than Jane but with NMS able to play wing and fullback he may be a better option to take his spot than Naholo. Both awesome players for us that have a bright future.

I read his out with a fractured fibula. So he will miss most of the ITM cup anyway. Such a pity

Latest posts