• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Name a bad film of year 2008!

Well, it depends what you consider a bad movie. To some, something like Epic Movie is good. :/ And I haven't really seen enough movies this year to decide on any.

Well, it depends what you consider a bad movie. To some, something like Epic Movie is good. :/ And I haven't really seen enough movies this year to decide on any.
[/b]
:bad: Bloody hell man you need to educate yourself by watching some good films, those parody movies are the WORST.....

I dunno I havent watched that many movies lately.

These are the worst off all time:
Godfather series
Shawshank Redemption
Stars Wars Movies excluding the prequels
E.T
Jaws
Terminator 1 & 2 (3 was the best)
The Wizard Of Oz
Rocky 1
Rambo 1

21 the blackjack movie hopeless
[/b]
Yes, it is exact!!!

Godfather series
Shawshank Redemption
E.T
Jaws
The Wizard Of Oz
Rocky 1
Rambo 1
[/b]
I almost agree, but these are old films...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
:bad: Bloody hell man you need to educate yourself by watching some good films, those parody movies are the WORST.....
[/b][/quote]
Uh, to some people I said. Not to me. :blink:

Godfather series
Shawshank Redemption
E.T
Jaws
The Wizard Of Oz
Rocky 1
Rambo 1
[/b]
Well, that's perhaps the worst attempt at humour I've ever seen. Congrats.

Death sentence starring Kevin Bacon. The most badly written film I have seen for a long time. You cant enjoy it because you are constantly questioning the holes in the story. Utter nonsence!!

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
Uh, to some people I said. Not to me. :blink:

Godfather series
Shawshank Redemption
E.T
Jaws
The Wizard Of Oz
Rocky 1
Rambo 1
[/b]

Well, that's perhaps the worst attempt at humour I've ever seen. Congrats.
[/b][/quote]

:wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah:

As much as it pains me to say, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was pretty terrible.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
:bad: Bloody hell man you need to educate yourself by watching some good films, those parody movies are the WORST.....[/b][/quote]
Uh, to some people I said. Not to me. :blink: [/b][/quote]
I don't think people who like parody movies should be considered people at all.....

I think they're made by people with learning impairments. I mean seriously, the ***les of the movies are just ridiculous.

Epic Movie

Date Movie

Scary Movie

OH TEH ORIGINALZ!

I think they're made by people with learning impairments. I mean seriously, the ***les of the movies are just ridiculous.

Epic Movie

Date Movie

Scary Movie

OH TEH ORIGINALZ!
[/b]

What about "Superhero Movie"!

And don't forget "Meet the Spartans". :)

Meet the Spartans was pretty terrible. Way to random, I had a curiously empty feeling mind afterwards.

The only film I have seen in the cinema this year is Hitman. That was pretty shite anyway so I'm confident that it stands as a strong contender.

Awake. Even the presence of Jessica Alba isnt enough to make this movie watchable. Hayden Christensen is the worst actor ever, and this movie is testament to that. Kak.

I watched the new Indiana Jones movie yesterday and I honestly thought it to be the biggest pile of cack i've seen in a long time.

When I came out I thought I'd be a bit objective about it before coming to a conclusion, but now I've thought about it, even without the massive build up and the huge amount of expectation, it was a crap movie. Such a disappointment.

Latest posts