• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Name a bad film of year 2008!

Conspiracy with Val Kilmer is one of the worst movies of all time. :%#%#:
Everything is bad the plot, the acting, the scenery and in the starting scenes Kilmer played a marine who looks puffed up as after 5 years drug abuse.
It looks like a miracle that they used professional cameras.

Cloverfield is a decent movie. It is a good idea and original.

I just can't handle the camera moving around in all angles, as it does give me a headache, which is no-ones fault.. but there was nothing to make me want to watch the movie, other than seeing what the monster was and after i knew what a pityful excuse for a monster it was i just wanted it to kill everyone horrifically, i was that bored.

I much preferred I am Legend, which has a story and monsters, although parts of it did me jump out of my seat into the row i front.

Cloverfield just made my eyes hurt in comparison.

I much preferred I am Legend, which has a story and monsters, although parts of it did me jump out of my seat into the row i front.[/b]
Despite the fact they totally pussied out of the totally awesome alternative ending where you find out that the monsters are actually thinking beings and perhaps Will Smith's character is the one that is the monster by attacking these beings, and not the other way around....

I also saw Rambo, which i hate usually, but only Rambo can have a kill count of like 5 people a minute.. 'nuff said.

The new Mummy film looks absolute pwp, and I was really disappointed with the Golden Compass. Visually it is awesome but it is nothing compared to the book. Pretty glad their leaving it and not making the other two now. Quite HOW they would've made The Amber Spyglass, I don't know.

Pretty glad their leaving it and not making the other two now. [/b]
WHAT?! They're not making the other films?! This is an outrage! I loved TGC: as you said it has stunning visuals and I just love the whole animal thingy concept. Plus, Nicole Kidman had a good role.

<div class='quotemain'>
Pretty glad their leaving it and not making the other two now. [/b]
WHAT?! They're not making the other films?! This is an outrage! I loved TGC: as you said it has stunning visuals and I just love the whole animal thingy concept. Plus, Nicole Kidman had a good role.
[/b][/quote]
Yup Speedy, apparently the film didn't do well enough at the Box Office/with critics so the other 2 aren't being funded.

"Leatherheads" is f*cking shocking and should be avoided like Donnacha O'Callaghan without regulation shorts.

I thought Prince Caspian was poor. Too long and deviates from the book way too much. Big disappointment.

I thought Prince Caspian was poor. Too long and deviates from the book way too much. Big disappointment.
[/b]
I guess you need to have read the book to hate the movies. I really should get around to that some day...
My only complaint is that it's way too childish and cheesy.

Was "There will be blood" any good? Wanna watch it this week. Hancock i thought was horse manure.

Was "There will be blood" any good? Wanna watch it this week. Hancock i thought was horse manure.
[/b]
Oh definately. The main point in watching it is to witness Day-Lewis' performance, but the movie itself is enjoyable. Tension is built throughout with it's fantastic score and it has some wonderful scenes. The start is pretty slow, mind, just give it time to get going and you'll be set. :D

OMFG i just watched Napoleon Dynamite. Worst movie i have ever seen. It was so **** i had to watch it till the end. Hated it. It's for retards.

I have seen the new Indiana Jones Movie today and it is not half so good as the first 3 Parts was.

I just saw "THE HAPPENING"

What complete and utter sh*t !!!
[/b]
oh dear god that may well have been the worst movie i have ever seen. it would have been more realistic if the trees got up and started beating the **** out of everyone (woulda been funny anyways)

OMFG i just watched Napoleon Dynamite. Worst movie i have ever seen. It was so **** i had to watch it till the end. Hated it. It's for retards.[/b]
You're a retard, Napolean Dynamite is great. I suppose I watched it before all the douches started using catchphrases from it. Besides, it's not even from 2008.

You're a retard, Napolean Dynamite is great. I suppose I watched it before all the douches started using catchphrases from it. Besides, it's not even from 2008.[/b]

My apologies shite film fanboy. I'm not a retard, Napoleon Dynamite is.

Latest posts