• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Name a bad film of year 2008!

My apologies shite film fanboy. I'm not a retard, Napoleon Dynamite is.[/b]
So? What kind of movie were you expecting, it's made to be original, not a clone like the amount of shite in the cinemas at the moment which depend on having Tom Cruise, Will Smith or whatever in the cast to make up for the lack of an original concept. Or did it have not enough explosions and car chases?

So? What kind of movie were you expecting, it's made to be original, not a clone like the amount of shite in the cinemas at the moment which depend on having Tom Cruise, Will Smith or whatever in the cast to make up for the lack of an original concept. Or did it have not enough explosions and car chases?[/b]

It didn't have a point. Nothing... It's my opinion dude. If you loved it, then good for you. Don't get offended and call me a retard because i hated it. IN MY OPINION it was crap. If that bothers you, deal with it.

I haven't seen this (and i don't intend to) but apparantly it comes to theaters around us in 2008, and just by seeing the poster for it, i know it's going to be razzie-material.
The only problem might be giving a dog a razzie.
(then again, I believe Selma Hayek was nomintaed or even won the razzie for Dogma, a film I thoroughly enjoyed)
The reason I think this one has a bigger chance of winning 'worst film of 2008', is because this one actually tries, whereas most parody-makers know they are despised by a lot of people.

anyway, ehre goes:

beverly_hills_chihuahua.jpg

I think disney's just running out of ideas for original kids movies. i didnt find the happening to be all that bad it was bad... but not horrible. jumper was a disaster and prince caspian was a little melodramatic. still haven't seen there will be blood yet. i should watch that sometime soon.

For those who have mentioned Indiana Jones, I thought this might be a relevant graph:

gj101.gif

lol idiana jones is terrible

So? What kind of movie were you expecting, it's made to be original, not a clone like the amount of shite in the cinemas at the moment which depend on having Tom Cruise, Will Smith or whatever in the cast to make up for the lack of an original concept. Or did it have not enough explosions and car chases?[/b]

It didn't have a point. Nothing... It's my opinion dude. If you loved it, then good for you. Don't get offended and call me a retard because i hated it. IN MY OPINION it was crap. If that bothers you, deal with it.
[/b]

LOL

For those who have mentioned Indiana Jones, I thought this might be a relevant graph:

gj101.gif

[/b]
Oh God, The Matrix above LOTR? I assume the creator of the graph was joking?

Original Matrix... possibly.

But Reloaded and Revolutins? Get the f*** out of here.

not out yet...but ill have to say high school musical haha (wait is that even out this year?)

not out yet...but ill have to say high school musical haha (wait is that even out this year?) [/b]

The third should be out in cinemas some time this year so it is a possibility. The first two were shown on the Disney Channel I believe, they were never destined for cinematric release, thought the DVDs and merchandise (some more stupid than other) is selling like crazy.
Just recently watched the first two again, So horribly wrong and yet entertaining XD I wouldn't be surprised if it turned up in many more worst film of ... lists.

ohh alright...thanks haha wish it wasnt coming out

what are some more shockers cant think at the moment:S

Haven't seen Prince Caspian yet, but I'm rather fond of the lion the witch and the wardrobe.

Horrible, mooshy, cheesy, and still. that Georgie girl stole my heart :p

I'd like nominate Jeepers Creepers and any sequels as the biggest pile of shitcrap ever.

I'd like nominate Jeepers Creepers and any sequels as the biggest pile of shitcrap ever.
[/b]
I loved the first one! :( It was excellent up until the part we see what 'it' is...

Latest posts