• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Names spelt incorrectly!?!

M

Mr. Laxative

I have noticed that henari veratau's name is spet incorrectly. He is obviously licensed cos they spell it in commentary as 'veratu'. I am shocked and appauled cos henari is one of my faves - he is awesome. Are there any other players where this is the case?

L

Los Lover

jacko is missing two fs....

<
<
<

sorry just joking - couldn't resist!

M

Mr. Laxative

Shut up, mate. I'm still pretty f***ed about the fact that varatau is spelt incorrectly.

L

Los Lover

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 26 2005, 04:30 PM
Shut up, mate. I'm still pretty f***ed about the fact that varatau is spelt incorrectly.
By one letter?

Okay then....

M

Mr. Laxative

He could be my fave brumby. He's awseome. They don't have an excuse. Surely they would have heard about his scrape with the law last year. He bashed a Taxi drive i think or it might have been the TAXI!

S

sambãd5

Originally posted by Los Lover@Apr 26 2005, 03:27 PM

<
<
<

lol thats good

theres that japanese winger, ohata or something, there are a half dozen or so...

M

Mr. Laxative

I think they r unlicensed though. Cos they play for company sides such as ricoh, mitsubishi, toyota etc.

E

..::ERIC::..

Originally posted by Los Lover@Apr 26 2005, 04:27 PM

<
<
<

brilliant! Can't believe it hasn't been said earlier. Well done.

L

Los Lover

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 26 2005, 06:11 PM
When u say that what do u mean? He is an awesome player.
I have looked it up...and it means:

Gay - "someone who is attracted to members of the same sex"

or

"happy"

hope that helps...

K

kinkon89

lol i juss felt like popping jackos balloon, he felt so happy about veratau...lol...im pretty sad..lol

C

contepomi

Em, Erasmus for Treviso is spelt Eramsus, Yachvilli of Biarritz is spelt Yavilli, there's a few more that I can't remember, but this is because they don't have rights for these teams. The Super 12 however is one tourney that they do have rights for.

M

Mr. Laxative

Uh. probly cos of rights. How do tey pronounce it commentary. Veratau is pronounced 'verat"u"'.

Latest posts