• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nature's Best Photography Awards

R

RC

My mate sent me this email today and i just thought it would be great to put up here for everyone to see.
If you appreciate photography of nature then you're gonna love this. There are some cracking shots in here: -

new6.jpg

1r.jpg

2r.jpg

4r.jpg

5r.jpg

6r.jpg

8r.jpg

9r.jpg

_____13.jpg

____15.jpg

18r.jpg

new3.jpg

7r.jpg

new7.jpg

new8.jpg

Thanks for sharing that RC...some inspirational and mind boggling pictures.

The Zebra picture had me perplexed for a second, but then I realised the black things were shadows! The wall is pretty crazy too.

My favourite would have to be the Polar Bears or Volcano.

I've gotta say, I love the one with the wasp approaching the bear. He just looks like he's trying to blow it away.
:lol:

I bet you said that for us to actually notice the wasp, because I didn't see it the first time round. :lol:
I love the monkey, turtle, and deer one. The sunset in the deer just makes it look awesome!

The fifth one still has me puzzled :p

I don't think there's any photograph that I don't like, it's a shame the first image has people on it too though.

I don't think there's any photograph that I don't like, it's a shame the first image has people on it too though.
[/b]
Are you racist against humans?

The turtle one was the best, fo sho..

The fifth one still has me puzzled :p

I don't think there's any photograph that I don't like, it's a shame the first image has people on it too though. [/b]

haha, yeah like something off magic-eye.

and your right. the 1st one is my favorite if there wasnt the diver in it,

Its interesting this is called "Nature's Best Photography Awards" yet there is not mention of who the photographer is. I mean, don't get me wrong, these are fantastic photos. But the art of a good photograph such as these lies not only in nature just being there, but also if not mainly in the photographer.

That's just the ***le to the email i received and i thought it would be good to share the images with you.

You wanna know who the photographers were? Look it up yourself.

Latest posts