• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

nba finals

I'm ****** that LA **** the bed. They were the better of the two teams. Too bad that Manu Ginobli got hurt because San Antonio would have laid a smackdown on boston.

Garnett was average by his standards, Pierce carried them while KG and Ray Allen took turns at missing the bus to the stadium.

The Celtics had a great team and above all a great defense with Pierce, Garnett and Allen as top figures

Garnett was average by his standards, Pierce carried them while KG and Ray Allen took turns at missing the bus to the stadium. [/b]

Garnett was horrible by any and all standards, he's just lucky he played any semblence of defence otherwise he would have been the biggest choke artist since Peyton Manning. The real reason why the Celtics won was because Odom and Gasol refused to play which forced Kobe to take about 30 shots a game. Of course I loved how Piece completely tore his ACL had to be carried off the court and make the miracle comeback in less than 10mins. People might remember him for his emmence play, but cynical pricks like myself are going to remember him for his embarrassing display in faking a horrific injury, on to come back 10mins later. Very Vince Carter like.

I took great delight in modifying the All Black choker advert to send to loads of my LA friends. The schmucks.

I took great delight in modifying the All Black choker advert to send to loads of my LA friends. The schmucks. [/b]

Yeah, because it's a choke when you lose to the team which had the best record in the NBA and had 3 of their Starting 5 being near automatic locks for the All Stars and potential Hall of Famers...

<div class='quotemain'> I took great delight in modifying the All Black choker advert to send to loads of my LA friends. The schmucks. [/b]

Yeah, because it's a choke when you lose to the team which had the best record in the NBA and had 3 of their Starting 5 being near automatic locks for the All Stars and potential Hall of Famers...
[/b][/quote]

The Lakers had a more talented team in my opinion and in the opinion of most.

No. Celtics had a better team element.

But as a Lakers fan, we missed a guy in the 5 spot (center for those who don't know). Only reason I didn't drop kick my cat against the wall after game 6 is because I know that we have a 5 man coming in the future.

If Andrew Bynum can come back healthy next year for the playoffs, you better believe that ***le is coming back to LA.

man celtics had the ultimate 3 how could they lose. they also had a better bench. basicly they had a better all round team.

Latest posts