• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nearly Ney Years

J

jawmalawm24

Ok it's only 3 hours until new years here in New Zealand and I'm at home babysittin what to do guys what to do? Oh well so I'm parked up for the night what is everyone else getting up to?.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Dec 31 2008, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok it's only 3 hours until new years here in New Zealand and I'm at home babysittin what to do guys what to do? Oh well so I'm parked up for the night what is everyone else getting up to?.[/b]

eugh! babysitting on new years...

going to some party but tbh i don't want to spend my whole night at a house so hopefully i'll find some madness to do after midnight...

but in reality, it will probably be just an ordinary night, everyone bigs up nye to be this massive thing and it always flops/ isn't any better than a normal weekend. only thing good is the atmosphere cos everyone's out to get smashed.

It's 2:45am on New Year's Day and I am still up and about on TRF. That's what I call dedication. And total and utter apathy to new year.

Oh yeh?! It's 2:48am on New Year's Day and I am still up and about on TRF. That's what I call dedication.

:rahh:

I went to a friends' house for a sleepover over New Years. Him and the other guys there all play soccer :wacko: and didn't have a rugby ball :eek: so I ran home just to get it (That's what I call dedication! Although for a slightly different cause I guess...)! Then we played touch. We also played rugby in the pool (till i got injured).

worked. im at the dtl now for anyone in welly. and it was so lame! real quiet, and almost embarrasing. but i attempted to do what i did last year, and get ****** at home and watch the 1st sunrise of the year, however, i got home at 3ish, and fell asleep on the sofa. meh.

i feel absolutely disgusting. and i've had to get up early to go to the f***ing countryside. still, happy new year peeps.

It's been the 2nd of January here for 7min but I think everyone should start celebrating the day after New Years so happy day after new years day everybody!!

Happy New Year everyone!!
Quite a day! Blues v Ospreys - pub crawl - Prophets gig in Cardiff Student Union....
Oh and I happened to be absolutely ruined as well! :p

I was ill on New Years Eve :( Feel much better today though. One of my 24hr illnesses. I only seem to have it for a day. Tis weird.

I did the proper thing and curled up on the couch with friends to watch Jools Holland's Hootenanny..

Definitely! It was awesome!

Also, where the hell have our Dusty Springfield-esque singers been hiding all these years?! Suddenly three or four have come along!

I watched the fireworks in Antwerp, wondering why on earth anyone in their right mind would actually BRING their dog to see them, poor animal was scared shitless.

Spent the rest of the evening in a pretty lame way, didn't complain about sore feet so it was altogether a success XD

Spent today cleaning/washing/tidying up.

Latest posts