• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Need a rugby fix

B

bristol-iain

I want to go to see a game tomorrow can anyone suggest somewhere.

I'm in Southampton and can travel within about 20-30 quids range on train etc. Was thinking Havant RFC vs North Walsham but do want to try somewhere new.

Or you could watch Southampton play... they're away at Petersfield tomorrow at 3pm.

I know this because I'll be playing against them...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toup @ Mar 5 2010, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Or you could watch Southampton play... they're away at Petersfield tomorrow at 3pm.

I know this because I'll be playing against them...[/b]

Where be that to?

EDIT- Found it but it's cheaper for me to get to Havant.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Mar 5 2010, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toup @ Mar 5 2010, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know this because I'll be playing against them...[/b]

Where be that to?

EDIT- Found it but it's cheaper for me to get to Havant.
[/b][/quote]

Hampshire still, but it might be pushing the limits of your price range...

The other option, Portsmouth are at home to Old Albanians - they'll be on for a good hiding but much closer to you!

Havant it is, I see that the Colts are going to be playing the Colts of my 1st ever club, Weston Hornets RFC.

Shame I can't go tomorrow either.

...if sundqys more your thing weve a leinster final replay on sunday..fly ryanair...cost you about a quid or so....hahahaha eh just head to your local and have a look theres bound to be an underage game on at the very least

Latest posts