• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Need for ITM and Currie Cup Games

Ruckfool1

Academy Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
New Zealand
I don't understand the foolishness of not selling the ITM or Currie Cup games with the United States. I've tried to watch them and they just don't allow the Yanks to see them. Most of the Super 15 season was available on YouTube. It would be wonderful if someone in New Zealand and someone in South Africa would post the games and give us a chance to watch a little more rugby. We die for it here in the USA. Help out an old rugger!

I don't understand the foolishness of not selling the ITM or Currie Cup games with the United States. I've tried to watch them and they just don't allow the Yanks to see them. Most of the Super 15 season was available on YouTube. It would be wonderful if someone in New Zealand and someone in South Africa would post the games and give us a chance to watch a little more rugby. We die for it here in the USA. Help out an old rugger!

Welcome to the forums Ruckfool1, it's great to see new members post a new thread from the very start ... just thought I'd point out that it might not be the correct forum (perhaps in the ITM Cup or Currie Cup forum) :)

... Anyway, regardless of all that, it might not be a case of not selling them, but rather that they don't have a buyer ... we get coverage (sometimes it's delayed) of some of the games in both comps, here in Canada, so I can't see why they wouldn't be willing to sell them to the states.

Anyway, I get your point ... with rugby due to expand in the sevens format, into the Olympics, it would great if they could expand the market as much as possible

Latest posts