• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Need For Speed: Carbon

• Thread starter I cant think of a username
  • Start date
I

I cant think of a username

I loved Underground and Underground 2 and thought I might get Carbon but I've heard that it's very very short and repetitive. So basically, is it worth getting?????????????????

B

Bullitt

Basically it's more of the same. The Drift mode is back (but a bit poo) and the god awful drag race system from Most Wanted has been removed - alongg with the god awful drag races themselves. The sculpt part is superb now (a lot more streamlined also, so you don't waste time putting a sterio in for example) and you can really create some beauties on it.

It's worth a bash if you can find it on second hand. The Live races add a lot of life to it.

W

woosaah

yeah its ok, i havnt played it to much but palyed it a little. i am enjyoing it after a few tweaks and stuff of the graphics (on pc) still not one that i will be playing day in and day out though

Basically it's more of the same. The Drift mode is back (but a bit poo) and the god awful drag race system from Most Wanted has been removed - alongg with the god awful drag races themselves. The sculpt part is superb now (a lot more streamlined also, so you don't waste time putting a sterio in for example) and you can really create some beauties on it.

It's worth a bash if you can find it on second hand. The Live races add a lot of life to it.
[/b]
drag races were the best! circuits and stuff are alright but me and my mates have short attention spans and we prefer the quick hits of a drag race, especially when there is 10 of us waiting for a turn.
i've still got my most wanted game and am still deciding if i should get carbon, i'm hoping one of my friends will get it soon and i can borrow it for a little bit.